When it comes to cars and watches, there’s a definite link. For some brands (be it car or watch) that linkage can be a bit more tenuous, and may consist of a logo swap. For the folks over at Rebellion, though, they’re taking it to a whole different level…
Articles | Rebellion
In debuting the Gotham versions of the T-1000 watches, Rebellion playfully warns to “lock up your daughters.” I am not 100% sure what that means, but apparently this watch that looks like a part that fell off of a Transformer is out to get your girls. Mixing a range of science-fiction and comic book themes into one…
Rebellion ups the power reserve ante with REB T-1000 manually wound mechanical movement in the watch with the same name (minus “REB”). Through six barrels the movement stores 1000 hours of power reserve. What I want to know is how long do you need to wind the watch, for it to go from totally unwound […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Seiko Astron GPS Solar 2013 Watches Hands-On December 18, 2013
- Conversation With Jerome Lambert, New CEO Of Montblanc December 17, 2013
- Casio Improves Triple Sensor Technology In Pro Trek Collection Watches December 17, 2013
- Zenith Pilot Montre d’Aeronef Type 20 GMT 1903 Watch Celebrates The Wright Brothers December 17, 2013
- Fashion Watch: Guest Editor On Lifestyle Mirror December 16, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW