For their second watch, Revelation will release a very cool and much more sober piece compared to their first piece called the R01 Tourbillon Manege (that I covered here). This new for 2012 watch is called the Revelation R03 Chronographe RS. Not sure where the R02 watch went – I must have missed that one. […]
Articles | Revelation
Here is something new. I just learned about Revelation watch and am rather impressed with some of the elements in this watch. When it will be ready I have no idea, but there are a few things neat about this piece. Most notable is the dial that goes from solid to clear. Meaning you can […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- F.P. Journe Sonnerie Souveraine Watch Hands-On December 22, 2013
- Van Cleef & Arpels “Cerfs-Volants” Kites Watches Hands-On December 21, 2013
- BEST FROM: aBlogtoWatch & Friends December 20, 2013 December 20, 2013
- Nomos Orion 38 Watch Review December 20, 2013
- Armin Strom Tourbillon Gravity Fire Watch With Micro-Rotor December 19, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW