A little late this month in our announcement, but we wanted to congratulate Hanbit C. from Fair Oaks, California who is the winner of the Ritmo Mundo Persepolis Triple Time watch that was the aBlogtoWatch giveaway piece from April 2013. This month you can still enter for a chance to win a Wryst Airbone watch on aBlogtoWatch here.
Articles | Ritmo Mundo
Now close to the end of the month we will soon announce the winner of the Ritmo Mundo Persepolis Triple Time watch. With a neat flipping (“orbital”) case, the large watch has three distinct movement inside of it. Enter here for your chance to win it.
For April we have a very unique watch from Ritmo Mundo available for one lucky winner. This is the Ritmo Mundo Persepolis Triple Time. It starts with a huge 52.5mm wide steel case that has a middle section that “orbits” around to reveal one of two faces. The watch contains 3 total movements, each being a Swiss Ronda quartz.
The Reflex watch combines snap bracelets from a few decades ago with LED watches from even more decades ago. All in a colorful and inspired package that is meant to appeal to people today. I first saw these watches about a year or so ago and they instantly caught my eye. Something about a mix […]
Different people buy watches for different reasons. I find that little fact very interesting. Fashion, function, formality, the list goes on… As a city dweller, I enjoy scoping out the types of watches people have on their wrists…
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Lapizta Oryx Watch Review December 13, 2013
- Roger Smith “GREAT Britain” Watch Specially Made For Prime Minister David Cameron December 12, 2013
- Romain Jerome Skylab Spaceage Skeleton Watch December 12, 2013
- L. Leroy Osmior Tourbillon Regulateur Automatique Watches Hands-On December 12, 2013
- Buben & Zorweg Time Mover Handwound, An Automatic Watch Winder For Handwound Watches December 11, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW