I have no idea what manner of space robot warrior fighter is supposed to wear a watch like this. Now as a limited edition model with two camouflage dial options, the RSW Diving Tool watch gets even more distinct. I originally wrote about the RSW Diving Tool watch here when it first came out. A […]
Articles | RSW
I love how a design like that of the RSW (Rama Swiss Watch) Nazca is bound to be so polarizing. I think that RSW themselves gets a kick out of that. I mean, from a purely business-oriented motive you’d want to make timepieces that appealed to more people, not less people right? Yet despite this […]
RSW is a brand I very much like. What makes me like it more is that most people (even hardcore watch lovers) in the US have never heard of it. It isn’t that RSW isn’t distributed in the US, just that it isn’t distributed that much. RSW stands for “Rama Swiss Watch.” I have discussed […]
How cool is this new Diving Tool watch from Rama Swiss Watch (RSW)? The wildly functional yet avant garde “instrument” watch seems totally plausible to wear, yet nothing else like it exists. The case is mostly square, with an functional, but cool, looking round rotating bezel over the dial. I like to totally horizontal orientation […]
Wow. Just check this out – the RSW Moonflower for Women. Powerful imagery to say the least. I love that this is a brand that is taking definite risks with a design like this – which has earned my respect, and I’m sure the respect of many more. Rama Swiss Watch, the geniuses behind the […]
It is no surprise that RSW (Rama Swiss Watches) presents another very cool looking watch. The company has been releasing very cool watches for a while, Including their Outland, Puzzle, Nazca, 7th Sense, and Lady Liberty collections. I can also say that they do men’s and women’s watches with competence. They are still a boutique […]
Near the time of its release, I talked about RSW Outland Watch, and mentioned how much I liked the use of disc displays rather than hands. It is a refreshing change, and functions in what I termed a “digilog” manner because it was part digital, part analog. The outer disc displays the hour, and moving […]
One of the boutique yet clever watch makers, RSW (Rama Swiss Watches), brings forth an interesting offering; The RSW Outland Automatic. RSW, whose name and logo font remind me of the shoe store line DSW, has solidified itself among those watch makers inventing modern futurism. Most RSW watches honestly don’t make a huge amount of […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Roger Smith “GREAT Britain” Watch Specially Made For Prime Minister David Cameron December 12, 2013
- Romain Jerome Skylab Spaceage Skeleton Watch December 12, 2013
- L. Leroy Osmior Tourbillon Regulateur Automatique Watches Hands-On December 12, 2013
- Buben & Zorweg Time Mover Handwound, An Automatic Watch Winder For Handwound Watches December 11, 2013
- Calibre de Cartier Chronograph Watch Hands-On December 11, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW