You gotta love simplicity. Every woman – and let’s face it, every man – needs a nice, classy watch that they can wear every day. Because you can’t wear diamonds every day. Well, at least most people can’t wear diamonds every day…. But every day needs a bit of sparkle. So, here comes Skagen. Answering […]
Articles | Skagen
This is my first Skagen watch. I felt as though this was necessary to say, because for me, this brand is ubiquitous, but I’ve never owned one. While this sentiment should come as a delight to Skagen’s marketing department, it means that as a watch lover, I consider Skagen to be one of the most […]
I was curious as to what Skagen considered to be their flagship watch, so I asked them. The Danish brand has seemingly always been around in the watch world. Brands tend to have iconic looks and technologies that are imbued into flagship products that communicate the brand. Skagen’s entire watch product line has a few […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Garmin D2 Pilot Watch December 6, 2013
- BEST FROM: aBlogtoWatch & Friends December 6, 2013 December 6, 2013
- Citizen Women’s World Time A-T Watch Review: Good Enough For A Man? December 6, 2013
- Watch Winner Announced: Maurice Lacroix Pontos S Chronograph December 5, 2013
- SalonQP 2013: A Most Personal Exhibition Of Fine Watches, Remarkable Brands And Astoundingly Difficult Crafts December 5, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW