The Technomarine Steel Evo Carbon is the first quartz watch that I’ve picked up in a long time. Being the watch snob that I am, one of the first filters that I apply to a watch to decide if it will merit my interest is whether its a quartz or a mechanical. Therefore, for me to even consider a quartz watch to purchase or review, it has to have something really cool about it above and beyond its battery driven heart…
Articles | Technomarine
Here are two fresh TechnoMarine Cruise Sport watches for you to enjoy. I first covered the 2010 Cruise Sport collection here hands-on while meeting with TechnoMarine. Now, after having some more intimate time with the watches I am proud to offer a full review of the new Cruise Sport collection…
The build up was intense. Months of teasers and speculation to see what new CEO of TechnoMarine Vincent Perriard would do to the brand that desperately needed a refresh. At the same time, Perriard only had a few months because he was new to the brand – fresh out of his seat at Concord. His […]
TechnoMarine Listens Carefully To Cries From The Apparently Large Segment Of Under Diamond-ed Rich Active Women With The New UF6 Diamond Watches
The mother of all luxury is to be rich and active right? You have lots of money AND the time to use that money doing active things. Want to go bike riding in South Africa over the weekend? No problem, fill up the $100,000 tanks of gas on the small private jet and get yourself […]
Brazilian Artist Romero Britto has popularity in many art circles because his work combines styles cherished by many. Though he has his own distinct look, it is all heavily influenced by Picasso cubism, Roy Lichtenstein pop art, Japanese pop art, and a “world” urban happy feel. I’d say that most of his art tends to […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Buben & Zorweg Time Mover Handwound, An Automatic Watch Winder For Handwound Watches December 11, 2013
- Calibre de Cartier Chronograph Watch Hands-On December 11, 2013
- Shinola Launches “Great Americans Series” With Wright Brothers Limited Edition Watch & Bicycle December 10, 2013
- La Chronométrie Ferdinand Berthoud Will Be New Luxury Watch Brand From Chopard In 2014 December 10, 2013
- Piaget Altiplano 38mm 900P Is Newest World’s Thinnest Mechanical Watch At 3.65mm December 10, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW