This is going to be a relatively short explanation because I’ve dedicated an entire article to this watch already, but I wanted to mention that a Temption CGK203 watch is available on eBay right now. How amazed I get when this occurs! This occurs maybe once or twice a year, if that. Only 1100 Temption […]
Articles | Temption
I admit to loving this watch. It just exudes cool to me, but in a really understated way. This to me is a non-flamboyant, flamboyant watch. I’ve mentioned Temption Formula (and Classic) Rally watches before, but in my opinion this version is the nicest. Other models have yellow or blue trim coloring as opposed to […]
Perhaps there is not too much classic about it save for the fact that it uses an ETA Valjoux 7750 movement. Temption is a supreme German watch maker, not a marketing agency right? So we can forgive the odd name and focus on the beautiful watch. Here is a PVD black with yellow trim model, […]
Ultra Rare Temption Cherubin-R Watch Available On eBay: Humorous Typo Included, Or Clever Auction Angle?
It is with great delight that I see beloved Temption watches available on eBay from time to time. The small yet inspiring German watch maker produces around 700 watches a year only. So you can imagine how few of those end up on the eBay America. Watch Expo is one of the few US dealers […]
We are lucky that Seiko spends as much time as they do in the lab dreaming up new movements. In fact, Seiko watches now come in at least five different movement flavors. You can get a traditional quartz movement, an automatic mechanical movement, a quartz Kinetic movement, a quartz Kinetic Direct Drive movement, and a […]
As much as I love Temption watches, I don’t see them pop up very often. The boutique German watch maker only produces 700 watches each year, few of which ever reach American shores. All Temption watches exude Bauhaus design, and this particular model has its share of art deco inspired influence as well. Owning a […]
How nice it would be to have a larger availability of Temption watches. With just two authorized dealers in the entire US, you aren’t likely going to see Temption watches very often, which is a shame considering how beautiful these watches are. I have a Temption CGK203 Watch which I reviewed here. The results were […]
There is a good deal to say about the Temption CGK203, much of which has been said in other reviews. I am going to attempt to discuss what I believe is salient and important to my ownership experience, as I do own one of these…
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Buben & Zorweg Time Mover Handwound, An Automatic Watch Winder For Handwound Watches December 11, 2013
- Calibre de Cartier Chronograph Watch Hands-On December 11, 2013
- Shinola Launches “Great Americans Series” With Wright Brothers Limited Edition Watch & Bicycle December 10, 2013
- La Chronométrie Ferdinand Berthoud Will Be New Luxury Watch Brand From Chopard In 2014 December 10, 2013
- Piaget Altiplano 38mm 900P Is Newest World’s Thinnest Mechanical Watch At 3.65mm December 10, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW