Thomas Prescher strikes you as the type of man that knowingly knows something you don’t. What this special knowledge regards doesn’t seem to matter, but the German-born watch maker regularly smiles reassuringly with a gleam in his eye
Articles | Thomas Prescher
So many axes! Triple the tourbillon fun with Thomas Prescher’s ultra complex and hard to make Triple Axis Tourbillon Regulator watch. These timepieces are quite cool to watch in action and fun to wear. But sort of an “I buy Rolls Royce car for each person in the house keeping staff” type of fun. Pretty […]
I’ve just come up with a new saying you are all free to use. “Watches are wearable art we feel comfortable putting on because they actually do something.” It is the proverbial excuse us men need to put on something that can be arguably purely decorative. A drugstore Timex will tell the time, but is […]
When was the last time you tied up your tennis shoes, got up to go outside to do something ‘sporty,’ and strapped on almost $500,000 dollar watch? If this is a common occurrence, Thomas Prescher’s Triple Axis Tourbillon Regulator Sport watches are right for you. (Thomas Prescher would like to remind you that this is […]
Today is going to be a historic day, and call it a hunch, but I have a feeling that we are going to be discussing the election for a while, though I hope this isn’t going to be another Floridian style ballot disaster, but I digress. Today, all Americans can appreciate a watch of this […]
Thomas Prescher Tourbillon Trilogy Watches Are The Most Elegant And Refined Tourbillon Watches I’ve Ever Known
Thomas Prescher is another one of those lucky watch making prodigies. The type of person who just innately understands how to design, make, and improve watches. The young watch maker began the brand in about 2002 after working at a few of the top watch manufactures. This is the typical path for gifted watch makers. […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Are You A Time Lord? OWC Watch Honors Doctor Who December 4, 2013
- Tutima Patria Watch Hands-On December 4, 2013
- Stockinger Luxury Watch Winder Cabinets & BRABUS SV12 Safe December 3, 2013
- The Mk II Fulcrum “American Milsub” Dive Watch December 3, 2013
- INSTAGRAM GIVEAWAY: Three Ancon Watches Thanks To Matt Baily December 2, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW