Do you know what happened to Glashutte-based watch brand Tutima over the last few years? They underwent a major corporate pivot and completely changed their entire production of watches and also replaced all the ETA movements they used to use with in-house made movements. Yea, and they did all this in a relatively short period of time. ..
Articles | Tutima
It is a good time to be Tutima. The recent announcement of their new movement manufacture launched with the Hommage Minute Repeater watch signals a bright future for the German brand…
The big news is that Tutima just opened up their own movement manufacture they call the Glashutte Factory. To celebrate this they have released the first factory watch. It is the Tutima Glashutte Homage that is not only their first in-house movement, but also a minute repeater. According to Tutima (which is located in Glashutte), […]
Seems as though a few times a week I am informed about a new pilot watch. Brands like to talk about how this feature helps pilots with this, and how aviators love that. Apparently someone uses a slide-rule bezel, and being able to see 12 timezones at once is useful. Without knowing what people who […]
If you are a fan of watches made to be instruments, then please don’t pass up the German greats. One of the best is Tutima…
Nice timepiece and something pretty different from Tutima right? I got to check out this watch direct from Tutima who was nice enough to show it to me while I was at JCK in Las Vegas. This is one of Tutima’s new timepieces that was released at Basel and represents a bold look maintaining a […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Watch Winner Announced: Maurice Lacroix Pontos S Chronograph December 5, 2013
- SalonQP 2013: A Most Personal Exhibition Of Fine Watches, Remarkable Brands And Astoundingly Difficult Crafts December 5, 2013
- Are You A Time Lord? OWC Watch Honors Doctor Who December 4, 2013
- Tutima Patria Watch Hands-On December 4, 2013
- Stockinger Luxury Watch Winder Cabinets & BRABUS SV12 Safe December 3, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW