Minimalist watch brand Uniform Wares has launched an update to their 300 Series chronograph. The new 302 Series combines a reliable quartz movement with an updated range of finishes and new leather straps. Uniform Wares has been around since 2009 and produces exclusively minimalist and highly legible watches which are clean, modern, and feature very […]
Articles | Uniform Wares
Uniform Wares is certainly a watch brand worth looking into if the terms “modern, minimalist, contemporary, European, or understated” are terms you want associated with your wrist wear and overall look…
Designed in London, Uniform Wares presents their second collection of timepieces with the 200 Series watches. UPDATE: Just when I was about to publish this article I learned that Uniform Wares also announced an upcoming 300 pieces Chronograph watch. The collection is based on the design on wall clocks (clearly), with a case that enhances […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Breitling Super Avenger Military Limited Series Watch With 24 Hour Time December 7, 2013
- HourTime Show Watch Podcast Episode 150: A High Rolex December 7, 2013
- A. Lange & Söhne Grand Lange 1 Moon Phase Watch For 2014 Hands-On December 7, 2013
- Garmin D2 Pilot Watch December 6, 2013
- BEST FROM: aBlogtoWatch & Friends December 6, 2013 December 6, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW