This is the latest watch from UTS Munchen. We’ve written before about UTS, it’s basically the obsessive engineering of Nicolaus Spinner. Do you really need a watch that resists pressure from over twelve thousand feet of water? No, you do not. Do you want one? You just might. Simply called the UTS 4,000M, there are […]
Articles | UTS
There are a lot of boutique dive watches available right now, many sporting the same cases, dials and movements. Smaller companies can’t afford the cost of a custom design, so after a while many look the same. UTS, on the other hand, makes its own cases from steel ingots; you’ll not see their designs used […]
The watch above is the newer-ish UTS Adventure Power Reserve watch. UTS is a hardcore boutique tool watch maker in Germany, with a very dedicated production team and a small volume of watches made each year. It is rare that they release a totally new product, and for Basel World, that is just what they […]
UTS Munchen watch company is literally comprised of basically one extremely dedicate watch maker who puts each UTS watch together by hand. Utterly German in their form and function, these venerable watches make wonderful tools. Which is part of their appeal and drawback at the same time. The watches excel are their function, but could […]
I’d like to say that this UTS Adventure II watch with unique Benzinger decorated movement represents the past and future of German watch making. But that would be incorrect. In fact this watch represents the legacy of German watch making by combining two major areas where German watch makers have excelled over the Swiss. UTS […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Lapizta Oryx Watch Review December 13, 2013
- Roger Smith “GREAT Britain” Watch Specially Made For Prime Minister David Cameron December 12, 2013
- Romain Jerome Skylab Spaceage Skeleton Watch December 12, 2013
- L. Leroy Osmior Tourbillon Regulateur Automatique Watches Hands-On December 12, 2013
- Buben & Zorweg Time Mover Handwound, An Automatic Watch Winder For Handwound Watches December 11, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW