Wenger showed me this pretty interesting gadget style watch that has an analog display, and a “stealth” LED display in the dial. It is their Nomad LED Compass watch, and has some interesting appeal. The basic watch without using the function is easy to read thanks to the large Arabic numerals and hands – both […]
Articles | Wenger
We’ve never covered a Wenger watch before, but with the introduction of the AeroGraph Countdown Chrono at Basel this year, with it’s interesting combination of style and functionality, we figured it was finally time.
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- SalonQP 2013: A Most Personal Exhibition Of Fine Watches, Remarkable Brands And Astoundingly Difficult Crafts December 5, 2013
- Are You A Time Lord? OWC Watch Honors Doctor Who December 4, 2013
- Tutima Patria Watch Hands-On December 4, 2013
- Stockinger Luxury Watch Winder Cabinets & BRABUS SV12 Safe December 3, 2013
- The Mk II Fulcrum “American Milsub” Dive Watch December 3, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW