It feels like it has been a while since we have seen something totally new from Xemex. The last few years saw increasingly up-market timepieces from Xemex as the Swiss watch market kept getting stronger. We all know what happened recently and this new Concept One Chronograph watch is going to be quite reasonably priced. […]
Articles | Xemex
This is one of the rarest Xemex XE 5000 watches out there, and perhaps the most interesting. This is Xemex trying to be even more avant garde and succeeding. The XE 5000 line of Xemex watches was intended to be a higher budget Offroad, and offered complex chronograph and standard three hand models in various […]
The success of the Bell & Ross BR-01 series has spawned legions of copies from other manufacturers, both good and bad. The best of which are not specifically copies, but rather thematic reinterpretations of the look in another brands own style. This is exactly the case with the Xemex Avenue model number 2805.04, where designer […]
Xemex is a great brand built on the expertise and designs of industrial designer Ruedi Kulling. He has done a great job of mixing geometric design, minimalism, and ergonomics. What was once a small watch design operation is blossoming as people are appreciating the look of these watches. I recall my first Xemex watch which […]
With Basel World right around the corner, pictures of new watches are beginning to leak out. I am happy that Xemex, one of the watch companies I’ve enjoyed the longest, has a new offering. From industrial design to haute chic, the Piccadilly Chronograph takes Xemex in a decidedly more designer direction. Not a bad thing […]
Math teacher is really the first thing that comes to mind when I see the Xemex Speedway. Don’t get me wrong, but the ruler hands and sharp angularity, combined with the clear colors and the compass-like round face all make me think of measuring instruments and time proven formulae. The look is deceptively aesthetic while […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Chopard Mille Miglia 2013 Limited Edition Watches Hands-On December 8, 2013
- Breitling Super Avenger Military Limited Series Watch With 24 Hour Time December 7, 2013
- HourTime Show Watch Podcast Episode 150: A High Rolex December 7, 2013
- A. Lange & Söhne Grand Lange 1 Moon Phase Watch For 2014 Hands-On December 7, 2013
- Garmin D2 Pilot Watch December 6, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW