Yes Inca watch giveaway winner Jim G. submitted a nice wrist shot of the Inca timepiece on his wrist. Apparently in the US National Guard, he says the sunrise/sunset features are quite useful to him in his duties. Thanks for all who participated in the Yes Inca and other watch giveaways on aBlogtoWatch. Enter this […]
Articles | YES
Please give congrats to Jim G. of Oklahoma City, OK who was the lucky winner of the Yes Inca watch that we gave-away last month during March here on aBlogtoWatch. We hope he used it well, and thanks to all who entered.
Last chance to enter for a chance to win one of these extremely cool Yes Inca watches with just about all of the (easy to read) astronomical information you’d need. A unique timepiece that combines traditional elegance with a sophisticated digital dial.
YES watches – based out of California – produce some of the most functionally interesting timepieces around. The company is decidedly boutique and produces a range of astronomical calendar watches with real utility for a lot of different types of people.
Yes watches are totally quirky, but very cool. The functionality outweighs any potential issue you might have with their looks. In fact, I can attest to the fact that you grow on the looks. When I first learned about Yes watches some years ago, I had no idea what to make of them, and had […]
I must say that the first time I saw the YES watch, I was confused and did not know what to make of it. I read the long list of features it had and all the information it was able to provide and was instantly perplexed. I certainly believed all the promised information was there, […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Chopard Mille Miglia 2013 Limited Edition Watches Hands-On December 8, 2013
- Breitling Super Avenger Military Limited Series Watch With 24 Hour Time December 7, 2013
- HourTime Show Watch Podcast Episode 150: A High Rolex December 7, 2013
- A. Lange & Söhne Grand Lange 1 Moon Phase Watch For 2014 Hands-On December 7, 2013
- Garmin D2 Pilot Watch December 6, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW