Zodiac is a Swiss brand with considerable heritage being founded in 1882 as Ariste Calame and registered in 1908 as Zodiac. Today the brand is continued under ownership from the Fossil Group. Zodiac had been a well-established manufacturer with quite some following thanks to its coveted lines of watches such as the – sadly discontinued – Sea Wolf, first introduced in 1953.
Articles | Zodiac
I didn’t speak very fondly of the last Zodiac watch I reviewed a while ago. That was the Zodiac ZMX 03, which just had too many design problems in my opinion. The situation is different with this Automatic Titanium watch (ZMX-04 ZO8510). The design here is well thought out, and all the pieces are in […]
Zodiac ZMX 03 Chronograph Diver Watch Is Kinda Chronograph, Kinda Not – Kinda Interesting, Kinda Bland
It is easy to see how this watch came into existence. Zodiac is part of the uber-mediocre Fossil watch company. Think of a committee sitting around together. Maybe only one or two of them knows anything about the technical side of watch making. The rest are product designers, hipsters, and marketing people who like to […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Lapizta Oryx Watch Review December 13, 2013
- Roger Smith “GREAT Britain” Watch Specially Made For Prime Minister David Cameron December 12, 2013
- Romain Jerome Skylab Spaceage Skeleton Watch December 12, 2013
- L. Leroy Osmior Tourbillon Regulateur Automatique Watches Hands-On December 12, 2013
- Buben & Zorweg Time Mover Handwound, An Automatic Watch Winder For Handwound Watches December 11, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW