California-based Xetum watches have appealed to watch lovers both new and old with their fresh, modern designs and unpretentious style. The Stinson model comes in a 40mm wide steel case with a lugless style and cool hexagonal crown. Inside the watch is a Swiss ETA 2824-2 automatic movement and it is a matched to a soft leather strap with an Italian cork lining. The Stinson comes in three dial colors being black, off-white, and brown. Retailing for $995 on Xetum's website, you can enter below for a chance to win a Xetum Stinson watch on a leather strap with the dial color of your choice. Also, check out this review of Xetum's similar Tyndall watch here.
To Enter You Must:
1. Comment on this post below (on aBlogtoRead.com, not Facebook or elsewhere you might see this article) before the giveaway is over with your valid e-mail address where required. In the body of your comment mention one of your favorite watches that feature a modern or contemporary (versus traditional or retro-inspired) design.
2. Be a pal. If possible, Facebook like all or any of the following:
- Like aBlogtoRead.com on Facebook
- Like Xetum watches on Facebook
- Want Specials? Sign up for Xetum's useful e-mail newsletter
Want aBlogtoRead.com articles automatically sent to you via e-mail? Sign up here:
3. Wait until the giveaway is over on January 31st, 2012 for the winner to be chosen at random.
A couple of basic rules. You can only enter once. You must comment with a valid e-mail address where you can be reached. Your comment must be confirmed and approved. You must complete the objectives to be considered. You are responsible for providing your contact shipping information if you are chosen. Shipping restrictions to non US entrants may apply based on sponsor's policies. Giveaway watch selection based on sponsor's inventory and watch availability. All comments made after the end of the giveaway period will not be considered. If you are chosen as a winner you then have 24 hours to ensure receipt of your full shipping information or an alternative winner will be chosen. For the full terms and conditions, please click here.
Good luck, and thanks to Xetum the sponsor of this Stinson watch giveaway here at aBlogtoRead.com!