Today [WatchReport.com is] reviewing a watch that I like a great deal: the Christopher Ward C8 Pilot, model number C8SKK. It's a mechanical watch in the style of pilot's watches from decades ago, updated using modern materials and the ETA 2824-2 mechanical movement. Let's start with the specs:
- 44mm by 9.7mm, 140g.
- 22mm leather strap, black with off-white (ecru) stitching, brushed rivets and a nice butterfly double deployant clasp.
- Antimagnetic inner case and dial.
- Sapphire crystal with inner anti-reflective coating.
- Small mineral crystal on the back for viewing of the balance and rotor.
- Signed oversized crown, gasketed but not screwdown.
- 50m (150ft) water-resistant.
- Matte finish stainless steel case.
- Lumed indices and hands in the new blue-white SuperLuminova SLNBGW9.
- Applied double-dot triangle at 12 o'clock to rapidly show dial orientation.
- ETA 2824-2 movement, 28,800 vph and 38 hour power reserve. Hacking, handwinding with center seconds and date at 3 o'clock.
- Swiss Made (which usually denotes a vastly more expensive watch).
- List price is 212 pounds for non-EC buyers, or about $311 as of December 2008.
- Christoper Ward has an unusual "60/60" guarantee for a 60-day no quibble return and 60 month (5 year) warranty.
Click on the text above for the full article on WatchRerport.com.
Christopher Ward C7 Mk II Rapide Chronograph limited edition 281 300
$284.85 (2 Bids)
Time Remaining: 2h 20m
Christopher Ward C8 Flyer Quartz 44mm BNIB
Time Remaining: 2h 54m
Buy It Now for only: $276.99
Buy It Now
NWD Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro 600 20mm Micro Adjustment Watch Bracelet 38
Time Remaining: 6h 6m
NEW Christopher Ward C8 Flyer 38 Vintage Swiss Automatic Pilot Watch c60 trident
$349.99 (1 Bid)
Time Remaining: 7h 7m
NEW Christopher Ward C9 Moonphase Blue 40 Swiss Automatic Watch trident ball c1
Time Remaining: 7h 11m
NIB Christopher Ward C9 5 Days Automatic w strap COSC 43mm Swiss Made10+ Pic
Time Remaining: 8h 1m
Buy It Now for only: $984.99
Buy It Now