Today [WatchReport.com is] reviewing a watch that I like a great deal: the Christopher Ward C8 Pilot, model number C8SKK. It's a mechanical watch in the style of pilot's watches from decades ago, updated using modern materials and the ETA 2824-2 mechanical movement. Let's start with the specs:
- 44mm by 9.7mm, 140g.
- 22mm leather strap, black with off-white (ecru) stitching, brushed rivets and a nice butterfly double deployant clasp.
- Antimagnetic inner case and dial.
- Sapphire crystal with inner anti-reflective coating.
- Small mineral crystal on the back for viewing of the balance and rotor.
- Signed oversized crown, gasketed but not screwdown.
- 50m (150ft) water-resistant.
- Matte finish stainless steel case.
- Lumed indices and hands in the new blue-white SuperLuminova SLNBGW9.
- Applied double-dot triangle at 12 o'clock to rapidly show dial orientation.
- ETA 2824-2 movement, 28,800 vph and 38 hour power reserve. Hacking, handwinding with center seconds and date at 3 o'clock.
- Swiss Made (which usually denotes a vastly more expensive watch).
- List price is 212 pounds for non-EC buyers, or about $311 as of December 2008.
- Christoper Ward has an unusual "60/60" guarantee for a 60-day no quibble return and 60 month (5 year) warranty.
Click on the text above for the full article on WatchRerport.com.
Christopher Ward Peregrine Tan 22mm Alligator Strap
$0.99 (1 Bid)
Time Remaining: 3d 9h 6m
Christopher Ward C11 Makaira PRO 500 Watch BRAND NEW
Time Remaining: 29d 2h 20m
Buy It Now for only: $608.84
Buy It Now