Adam Optican wants an Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean so badly he wrote a song to the beat of its Omega in-house made calibre 8500 Co-Axial movement. The song is a fan redo of the 2012 James Bond 007 Skyfall movie theme. This is of course appropriate because Omega is the official watch of James Bond, […]
Topic | 007
Article contributed by E.M. Maximilien: Omega is known for being the brand with the first watch (Speedmaster) on the moon, however, the best selling Omega watch might be the Seamaster series; which includes the very watch worn by secret agent 007 since 1995 and more recently in the 2008″Quantum of Solace” James Bond movie. In […]
With the latest James Bond film “Skyfall” hitting US theaters on November 9th, 2012 Omega has announced a new limited edition model to tie in with the 23rd installment in the franchise. This is distinct from the Omega 50th anniversary of James Bond 007 movies watch. The announcement of the new Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M […]
Omega wants us to remember that the James Bond films are 50 years old in 2012. Rolex is the historic watch on 007′s wrist, and when it comes down to it, every man wants a watch with an included laser cutter and grappling hook. As a bit of an homage to the classic “James Bond” Rolex […]
These two limited edition Perrelet watches go together right? Sure they do, gambling and 007? I am going to be careful and not mention James Bond. Perrelet doesn’t mention James Bond and I don’t think they licensed the right to use that IP franchise. Though apparently “007″ was OK to use. The imagery they use […]
While this is not exactly a surprise, it is pretty neat. James Bond has been wearing an Omega watch for a long time (since maybe 1995). The brand was able to usurp Rolex – as was the watch chosen by Ian Flemming originally. In the upcoming James Bond 007: Blood Stone video game, the digitized […]
This is a slightly older collection (from 2003), and the reason I talk about it is because Swatch plays an important role in the new James Bond Movie: 007 Quantum of Solace. Further still, there will be a new collection of Swatch watches dedicated to the 007 villains, all to celebrate Bond’s newest villain; Dr. […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Watch Winner Announced: Maurice Lacroix Pontos S Chronograph December 5, 2013
- SalonQP 2013: A Most Personal Exhibition Of Fine Watches, Remarkable Brands And Astoundingly Difficult Crafts December 5, 2013
- Are You A Time Lord? OWC Watch Honors Doctor Who December 4, 2013
- Tutima Patria Watch Hands-On December 4, 2013
- Stockinger Luxury Watch Winder Cabinets & BRABUS SV12 Safe December 3, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW