Not to be outdone by Audemars Piguet and their claims to Formula 1 racing, Hublot has announced the F1 King Power Austin as a tribute to the United States Grand Prix which will be held Austin, Texas this November (of 2012). Hublot is also the official watch maker of the F1 series.
Topic | formula
The Formula 1 Monaco Grand Prix is one of the most famous and prestigious races in the F1 calendar. Even those who have never followed motorsports have heard of Monaco (maybe because of Tag Heuer), a highly technical course which winds through the roadways of the famed city-state and playground for the rich and […]
Released a few years ago I believe, this cool looking Tag Heuer really flew under the radar for me. Some people are immediately going to dismiss it because it has an analog and digital face, but that has a lot of the appeal for me. Ever since the Omega X-33 became a cult hit, watches […]
This is the entry level, most basic model in the newly refreshed Tag Heuer Formula 1 watch line up and I love it. I am still swooning over the Tag Heuer Formula 1 Grande Date watch, along with other more recent Formula 1 timepieces. The collection hasn’t look this good or fresh since the 1980s. […]
Graham watches of London is the official “timing partner” of the Mercedes GP Petronas Formula One race team. That means at least a few people there get cool Graham watches, and Graham gets to make another racing themed timepiece. There are two relatively new watches for the partnership. The Mercedes GP Trackmaster (sounds like an […]
A new Formula 1 driver based watch from Audemars Piguet is this new Royal Oak Offshore Jarno Trulli. Boy, it sure is nice, but looks very little like where these watches looked as though they have been evolving. It is possible that ending with the AP ROO Grand Prix, designer Octavio Garcia felt that the […]
Former professional racer Stefan Johansson started making watches for himself and his racer friends. For a while he would work with watch brands until he finally decided that he wanted to make his own. Race fans would probably be impressed with the roster of individuals who are owners of Stefan Johansson Vaxjo watches…
Here is a really nifty new Tag Heuer model I just came by. I haven’t seen it anywhere else but at The Watch Gallery who always has the most recent Tag Heuer watches. In the not so distant past I praised the good looks of the new Tag Heuer Formula 1 Grande Date watch. It […]
I’ll take this watch please. Literally I want to sign for it right now. I’ve always been a big fan of Tag Heuer Formula 1 watches, and this latest iteration goes right back to the simplistic good looks that made this line of timepieces so incredibly desirable for me. While the watch is considered part […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Lapizta Oryx Watch Review December 13, 2013
- Roger Smith “GREAT Britain” Watch Specially Made For Prime Minister David Cameron December 12, 2013
- Romain Jerome Skylab Spaceage Skeleton Watch December 12, 2013
- L. Leroy Osmior Tourbillon Regulateur Automatique Watches Hands-On December 12, 2013
- Buben & Zorweg Time Mover Handwound, An Automatic Watch Winder For Handwound Watches December 11, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW