The newest addition to the highly functional ProTrek family is the PRW3000 and it is a jewel with no jewels. As a mechanical watch aficionado I tend not to wear quartz watches… maybe it’s snobbish of me or simply realizing that with limited time in each day, I just want to have something on my wrist that I appreciate and I find has soul. However, since I am also an active and practical person, I also make three exceptions to this rule: Garmin sports watches; Swatch watches; and Casio watches…
Topic | GPS Watches
To honor the release of the new Seiko Astron GPS Solar, AZ Fine Time and Seiko are throwing a tremendous party October 26th from 2-8pm in Scottsdale AZ.
Forget that it is 2012 and pretend like it is the early 1990′s. The time when electronic wrist gadgets were super cool, and the next neat Casio was sure to excite you. This watch coming out back then would have been a no brainer super star. Today however, it must compete with mechanical watches given […]
Are you the obsessively protective type of parent? Do you want your toddler or pre-teen sporting a watch? Do you think they won’t notice the fact that you bring a WiMax or other Internet equipped laptop when ever you follow them out to play? Well, if you can say yes to any of these questions, […]
Up for review today is the Garmin ForeRunner 405, a sophisticated GPS training watch. This one has some new and interesting features both in design and use, so kick back for a long review. To get us started, here’s a quick feature list of the 405: * The 405 has wireless sync and data transfer […]
Garmin,maker of one of the best products coming out of America (design only, units are made abroad; sorry the US just isn’t making too much good stuff these days), has attempted to make a few GPS watches in the past. The idea was pretty well taken; use GPS location technology to calculate things like running […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- My First Grail Watch: Magnus Michelsen Of Michelsen Iceland December 8, 2013
- Chopard Mille Miglia 2013 Limited Edition Watches Hands-On December 8, 2013
- Breitling Super Avenger Military Limited Series Watch With 24 Hour Time December 7, 2013
- HourTime Show Watch Podcast Episode 150: A High Rolex December 7, 2013
- A. Lange & Söhne Grand Lange 1 Moon Phase Watch For 2014 Hands-On December 7, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW