Congrats to Guy B. from Calgary, Canada who was randomly selected as the winner of last month’s MTM Silencer watch giveaway.
Topic | LED
Just a couple more days to enter for a chance to win a very cool MTM Special Ops Silencer watch right here on aBlogtoWatch.com.
I am really excited to give a lucky reader an opportunity to win one of MTM’s newest watches – the Silencer. This watch builds on the brand’s strengths as a tactical watch offering a new level of style and functionality.
The Reflex watch combines snap bracelets from a few decades ago with LED watches from even more decades ago. All in a colorful and inspired package that is meant to appeal to people today. I first saw these watches about a year or so ago and they instantly caught my eye. Something about a mix […]
Wenger showed me this pretty interesting gadget style watch that has an analog display, and a “stealth” LED display in the dial. It is their Nomad LED Compass watch, and has some interesting appeal. The basic watch without using the function is easy to read thanks to the large Arabic numerals and hands – both […]
I think that this will be a pretty well-received watch for 2010, and that a lot of people are going to dig this. Another of the many many “historical rereleases” we have been seeing lately. So, a long time ago Hamilton released the Pulsar. It was the first digital watch. This was in 1970, just […]
Here is another review by aBlogtoRead.com contributor Santtu MÃ¤Ã¤ttÃ¤nen. This “End of Time” watch might have a dramatic name, but is a fair representation of fashion brand watch items. Designer Alessandro Baldieri isn’t known in the US (at leas to me), but he has a couple of watches such as the one here and the […]
Just to be clear, this is a concept, so it might never reach the light of retail day. But it really should, aside from some technical hurdles that need to be crossed. Japanese Designer Hironao Tsuboi at 100% Design has imagined this minimalist LED watch, that isn’t quite all that minimalist in look, merely function. […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Chopard Mille Miglia 2013 Limited Edition Watches Hands-On December 8, 2013
- Breitling Super Avenger Military Limited Series Watch With 24 Hour Time December 7, 2013
- HourTime Show Watch Podcast Episode 150: A High Rolex December 7, 2013
- A. Lange & Söhne Grand Lange 1 Moon Phase Watch For 2014 Hands-On December 7, 2013
- Garmin D2 Pilot Watch December 6, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW