When Patek Philippe started to release white-dialed versions of their popular Nautilus model I was intrigued. It was a very fresh color for their sport line, and while it wasn’t a radical difference, it isn’t something we’ve seen in this collection before.
Topic | nautilus
While I would not tend to be a person who checks off “full pave” or “dragon dial” on the list of things I like in watches for my self, this diamond studded version of the Patek Philippe Nautilus with an engraved enamel dragon dial is really beautiful.
New Patek Philippe watches for 2010 didn’t exactly make me jump for joy, but I did like the two new additions to the Nautilus collection. No new movements, but new implementations in the Nautilus cases. Here is the Nautilus Chronograph (ref. 5980 in steel and 5980R in gold), and I also liked the Nautilus Annual […]
Recently, the Gerald Genta designed classic Patek Philippe Nautilus watch underwent a modern re-sizing. Up to about 43mm wide, the new size of the classic looking diving reinvigorates the watch’s character. I must admit that I was not taken by the Nautilus design when I first viewed it a few years back. It looked too […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Garmin D2 Pilot Watch December 6, 2013
- BEST FROM: aBlogtoWatch & Friends December 6, 2013 December 6, 2013
- Citizen Women’s World Time A-T Watch Review: Good Enough For A Man? December 6, 2013
- Watch Winner Announced: Maurice Lacroix Pontos S Chronograph December 5, 2013
- SalonQP 2013: A Most Personal Exhibition Of Fine Watches, Remarkable Brands And Astoundingly Difficult Crafts December 5, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW