Our favorite New Zealand-based watch company Magrette is back with a new watch model called the Moana Pacific Professional. In addition to a slightly new design flavor and more sporty attire, the Moana Pacific Professional finally uses the well-received Japanese Miyota 9015 automatic movement that we actually covered back here.
Topic | order
This month California-based watch maker Xetum will release a PVD black cased version of their Tyndall watch. You can even get one in time for Halloween. The Tyndall is their flagship watch and comes in a 40mm wide steel case.
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Citizen Eco-Drive Promaster Aqualand BJ2128-05E Depth Meter Watch Review December 9, 2013
- My First Grail Watch: Magnus Michelsen Of Michelsen Iceland December 8, 2013
- Chopard Mille Miglia 2013 Limited Edition Watches Hands-On December 8, 2013
- Breitling Super Avenger Military Limited Series Watch With 24 Hour Time December 7, 2013
- HourTime Show Watch Podcast Episode 150: A High Rolex December 7, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW