This is one of the most unique high-end daily wear timepieces I think I have ever seen. From Maitres du Temps, this is the Chapter Two TCR watch. “TCR” stands for triple calendar round. This is the (sorta) round-cased version of the original Chapter Two watch that has a tonneau style case. The triple calendar part of the name refers to the fact that the movement has an annual calendar and displays the date, day of the week, and month.
Topic | Round
Richard Mille joins the thin watch craze in 2011 with their 6.30mm thick “Extra Flat Automatic” RM 033 watch. For the complexity of a Richard Mille watch case 6.30mm thick is pretty darn good. The brand makes sure to maintain as much of the signature look as possible in the design of the case – […]
A lot of people have been talking about the new Marvin Malton 160 collection watches. The collection was designed be esteemed designers; Jean-Francois Ruchonnet and Sebastien Perret. Together they have been able to give a new appearance to classic watches. The result are attractive, eminently wearable, and affordable watches – for people who like watches […]
Even some of Maitres du Temps’ dream team of designers didn’t think this could be done. How do you take a watch like the Chapter One with its top and bottom mounted cylinders and make it round? The tonneau shaped version is large enough as it is. You might be able to make it square, […]
You have got to see the advertising that Tendence No Limits watches produce. One of the video’s below is an advertisement, while the other video shows a type of marketing that Italian Tendence engages in. That being a location in the virtual world Second Life. They aren’t the first company to have virtual real estate […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Lapizta Oryx Watch Review December 13, 2013
- Roger Smith “GREAT Britain” Watch Specially Made For Prime Minister David Cameron December 12, 2013
- Romain Jerome Skylab Spaceage Skeleton Watch December 12, 2013
- L. Leroy Osmior Tourbillon Regulateur Automatique Watches Hands-On December 12, 2013
- Buben & Zorweg Time Mover Handwound, An Automatic Watch Winder For Handwound Watches December 11, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW