- Bremont Solo White Watch Review Posted on: March 29, 2013
By now, it is of all likelihood that as an aBlogtoWatch reader, you are well acquainted with Bremont watches. This feisty English brand is the progeny of two brothers with a passion for aviation and a love of all things mechanical. Giles and Nick English launched Bremont a little over ten years ago and recently they completed a move to a new headquarters based in Henley, England. As with any watch brand…
- Alpina Extreme Diver Watch Review Posted on: March 25, 2013
The Extreme Diver is a watch I am about to gush about. Not totally and unapologetically, but Alpina’s very well-manner timepiece is a product I am going to recommend without much hesitation. The sister brand of Geneva-based Frederique Constant is doing a great job of offering a solid product at a reasonable price…
- Longines Conquest GMT Watch Review Posted on: March 22, 2013
This is the Longines Conquest GMT, reference L3.687.4.566. At first glance, it looks like one of many GMTs bearing the ETA 2893 movement, but then you notice that date window. Look at where it is on the dial, all the way at the right edge (so this is something different):
- Rolex Submariner Review: 114060 & 116610 Posted on: March 18, 2013
Rolex is as much a lifestyle as it is a watch brand. The company is a legend, and their products are the corner-stone of an industry that sells dreams, status, quality, and ideally, value. Whether or not individual entities in the luxury industry can deliver
- Tissot T-Race Touch Review Posted on: March 15, 2013
The Tissot Touch line of watches is no stranger to these pages. They offer practical multi-functionality through the use of a novel touch system. In this T-Race Touch, Tissot combined the Touch functionality of the Racing Touch with the looks of the T-Race while costing less than either model.
- Individual Design Ka La Watch Review Posted on: March 11, 2013
It doesn’t take a lot for a guy to go out and buy a watch from one of the major timepiece producers. Sure you need the actual cash, but purchasing a Rolex, Omega, Tag Heuer, or any of the other name brand makes is often a mental no-brainer. That’s because those brands have created a blanket of trust and sophistication behind their name.
- Panerai Luminor 1950 (PAM 321) Watch Review Posted on: March 8, 2013
There are reasons why people love and wear their watches. Maybe their watch has some emotional connection to an event in your past, maybe it was a gift, and if you are like us (watch nerds) you simply love having a useful mechanical toy on your wrist that also has style. While I usually readily understand my fellow watch enthusiasts, I will be the first to admit that initially…
- Omega Aqua Terra GMT Watch Review Posted on: March 4, 2013
Executed in beautiful copper-colored 18 carat gold, we have the Omega Aqua Terra GMT reference 22.214.171.124.06.002 in for review today. Defining the high end of the Aqua Terra GMT series, I was delighted when Omega offered to let me borrow one for review.
- Swiss Army Victorinox Night Vision Watch Review Posted on: February 25, 2013
This watch would be the Victorinox Swiss Army Night Vision III, but Swiss Army decided to drop the numerals from the name and stop counting.
- Nomos Glashütte Zürich Weltzeit Watch: A Complicated Meditation Posted on: February 22, 2013
Nomos Glashütte is one of those brands that any watch lover comes to know in a somewhat more intermediate stage of watch appreciation. Certain ideas of what makes a fine watch are realized at this stage, and Nomos Glashütte is fully formed to cater to the people who come up the ladder.
- JS Watch Islandus 44MM Review Posted on: February 18, 2013
Growing up I knew Iceland as the place whose name seemed to be juxtaposed with Greenland (as it was the warmer of the tw0) and the home of Bjork (whose music videos I did not then or now understand).
- IWC Pilot's Watch Worldtimer Review Posted on: February 15, 2013
IWC likes to focus each year on one of its watch families. While we now know that 2013 is the year of the Ingénieur, with various models already announced, last year was the year of the Pilot… What may have been lost to some was the introduction of a brand new IWC Pilot Worldtimer…
- Savoy Icon Watches Review Posted on: February 11, 2013
I came to be aware of Mr. Pascal Savoy several years ago as a watch industry distributor, consultant, and executive. He helped bring Hublot to the United States and continues today to work with a number of fashion brands.
- Montblanc Timewalker World Time Hemispheres Watch Review Posted on: February 9, 2013
We wore a new Montblanc Timewalker model for a little while during SIHH, so we thought you should know a little bit about it. There seems to have been a resurgence in world-timer watches these days among many brands.
- Raymond Weil Maestro Automatic Moon Phase Watch Review Posted on: February 2, 2013
Raymond Weil Maestro Automatic Moon Phase Watch Review
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW
Subscribe by Email
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- BEST FROM: aBlogtoWatch & Friends May 24th May 24, 2013
- Technomarine Steel Evo Carbon Watch Review May 24, 2013
- Zodiac Sea Dragon Limited Edition Watch In Bright Retro Colors May 23, 2013
- Only Watch 2013 Auction: Full List Of Piece Unique Watches May 23, 2013
- Ulysse Nardin Sonata Streamline Hands-On: Musical Alarm Watch May 23, 2013
Audemars Piguet BaselWorld BaselWorld 2013 Bell & Ross Breitling Cartier Casio Celebrities & Watches Ceramic Watches Chronograph Watches Citizen Dive Watches Giveaway GMT Watches Hands-On HourTime Show Hublot Inside the Manufacture Interviews IWC Jaeger LeCoultre Ladies' Watches Linde Werdelin MB&F Moon Phase Complication Watches Omega Patek Philippe Pilot Watches podcast Rolex Sales & Auctions Seiko SIHH Sinn Space-Themed Watches Steel TAG Heuer Tissot titanium Tourbillon Watches Watches & Cars Watches in Film & Television Watch Reviews over $500 Watch Reviews under $500 Zenith