- AATOS Tiago Review: The Cheapest Tourbillon Watch In The World? Posted on: June 14, 2013
When the first Chinese tourbillons came out in 2007 there was a collective gasp in the watch community. For the first time ever, one could, at an accessible price, buy and own a tourbillon without the huge price tag of a Swiss one.
- Casio G-Shock Aviation GW-A1000 Watch Review Posted on: May 20, 2013
It makes us happy to see Casio continually improving its G-Shock collection of watches, and in this review we take a look at the Aviation GW-A1000 (GWA1000-1A).
- Rotary Jura Watch Review - Affordable Skeleton Posted on: May 10, 2013
With the Jura, Rotary has created a line of skeleton watches which are classically styled and handsome, yet don't overreach. Lower-priced skeleton watches are often horological traps set by fashion brands to ensnare budding watch enthusiasts under the false pretense of tradition and historical significance. What Rotary has done, is to proudly display the movement sans superfluous machine decoration.
- Citizen Proximity Bluetooth Watch For iPhone Review Posted on: April 15, 2013
Say hello to the interesting Eco-Drive Proximity watch from Citizen. It is a watch that does a lot right, some things wrong, but is overall an important stepping stone in the future of the contemporary timepiece. I've said it many times and I will continue to say it until it is a reality, but the future of the mass-market wrist watch is in connectivity.
- ITAnano/iTime Phantom Carbonio Watch Review Posted on: February 4, 2013
It seems as though the name of this watch has changed since I received it. So while it says "iTime" on the dial, the new brand name is ITAnano - which I presume is a combination of Italy and nano-particle.
- Seiko SRP313K1 "New Monster" Dive Watch Review Posted on: October 31, 2012
In the Watchnerd world, few watches signal your progress out of the department store and into the forums like buying something from the Seiko SKX range. Something of a dive watch "rite of passage," the drug of choice is often the SKX779/SKX781 (orange and black, respectively) dubbed "The Monster."
- WeWood Jupiter Watch Review Posted on: October 13, 2012
Fourteen and counting. No, I'm not talking about the latest TLC channel show about another couple deprived of contraception, I'm talking about the number of compliments I have received on the WeWood Jupiter watch.
- Vostok Europe Anchar Diver Watch Review Posted on: September 24, 2012
Without a doubt the design of the Vostok Europe Anchar allows it to be greater than the sum of its parts. Read off the list of tech specs and it sounds like a thousand other sub-$1000 dive watches on the market.
- Reactor Trident Digicam Watch Review Posted on: June 18, 2012
It was a bit hard for me to get into Reactor watches at first. Their CEO is probably going to frown when reading that statement, but it has a happy ending...
- Phosphor World Time Sport E Ink Watch Review Posted on: May 7, 2012
The E Ink watch saga continues over at Phosphor as their World Time watch (that I reviewed here) gets turned into the World Time Sport. This less expensive model gets a bit more hip and loses its buttons...
- Luminox Field Day Date 1820 Black Watch Review Posted on: April 3, 2012
The "phantom" watch craze of the last few years had me a bit uneasy. Such watches looked cool a lot of the time, but really sacrificed functionality and practicality in many instances...
- Casio Pro Trek PRW-2500 Watch Review Posted on: December 19, 2011
Thankfully a good number of Casio watches grace my wrists. There are few other inexpensive watch brands I so eagerly strap on and wear with glee - which is especially true for their Pro Trek (formerly Pathfinder here in the US) collection of multi-function watches...
- Mondaine Men's Night Vision Tritium Sport Watch Review Posted on: October 17, 2011
Maybe one of the most interesting Mondaine watches I have worn lately - this "Night Vision" version of their famous Swiss Railways watch comes with tritium gas tubes as well as a big date indicator. Still, it retains that classic look one seeks when wearing a watch like this...
- Casio Pro Trek PRW-5000Y Watch Review Posted on: September 8, 2011
New colors, new names. I last wrote about this watch when it was called the Casio Pathfinder PAW-5000 (you can see my full review here). This new model sports a slick new color palette as well as the "new way" of the Casio ABC watch range...
- Phosphor Reveal Watch Review Posted on: March 7, 2011
This is the Phosphor Reveal watch - and it is sort of a bling object for watch nerds (and nerdettes). This is a new type of timepiece for Phosphor - as up until now they were known for offering well-priced e-ink screen watches such as the World Time and Digital Hour Clock...
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW
Subscribe by Email
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- ToykoFlash Kisai Intoxicated Watch With Breathalyzer June 19, 2013
- Grand Seiko 44GS Limited Edition Watch Hands-On June 19, 2013
- Maurice Lacroix Pontos S Extreme Watch In Cool Colors June 18, 2013
- Romain Jerome Moon Orbiter Tourbillon Watch June 17, 2013
- Braun BN0095 Watch Review June 17, 2013
Audemars Piguet BaselWorld BaselWorld 2013 Bell & Ross Breitling Cartier Casio Celebrities & Watches Ceramic Watches Chronograph Watches Citizen Dive Watches Giveaway GMT Watches Hands-On HourTime Show Hublot Inside the Manufacture Interviews IWC Jaeger LeCoultre Ladies' Watches Linde Werdelin MB&F Moon Phase Complication Watches Omega Patek Philippe Pilot Watches podcast Rolex Romain Jerome Sales & Auctions Seiko SIHH Space-Themed Watches Steel TAG Heuer titanium Tourbillon Watches Vintage Watches Watches & Cars Watches in Film & Television Watch Reviews over $500 Watch Reviews under $500 Zenith