Since its birth in 1994, the A. Lange & Sohne Lange 1 watch has been the brand's most iconic watch. A real gamble at the time, it proved to be a very successful design. You can also thank it for the "big date" complication - that they refer to as an "outsized date." Here is a nice picture from A. Lange & Sohne with the complete family of all the Lange 1 watches to-date. I thought it was a nice way to reflect on the collection. Below you will find a cool spec chart that discusses each of the models and when they were released. Click on the images (above and below) to make them larger.
You are here: Home > All The A. Lange & Sohne Lange 1 Watches
See more about: A Lange Sohne
All The A. Lange & Sohne Lange 1 Watches
Share This Post
About Ariel AdamsOwner and Editor-In-Chief of aBlogtoWatch (formerly known as aBlogtoRead.com) - the world's largest and most popular wrist watch blog. Ariel Adams also regularly contributes to other important media such as Forbes, Departures, Centurion, Tech Crunch, and more. Follow me on Google+
About the Author
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- SalonQP 2013: A Most Personal Exhibition Of Fine Watches, Remarkable Brands And Astoundingly Difficult Crafts December 5, 2013
- Are You A Time Lord? OWC Watch Honors Doctor Who December 4, 2013
- Tutima Patria Watch Hands-On December 4, 2013
- Stockinger Luxury Watch Winder Cabinets & BRABUS SV12 Safe December 3, 2013
- The Mk II Fulcrum “American Milsub” Dive Watch December 3, 2013
Ask Us Anything Audemars Piguet BaselWorld BaselWorld 2013 Bell & Ross Breitling Casio Celebrities & Watches Ceramic Watches Chronograph Watches Citizen Dive Watches Giveaway GMT Watches Hands-On HourTime Show Hublot Inside the Manufacture Interviews IWC Jaeger LeCoultre Ladies' Watches Linde Werdelin MB&F Moon Phase Complication Watches Omega Patek Philippe Pilot Watches Rolex Sales & Auctions Seiko SIHH Space-Themed Watches TAG Heuer titanium Tourbillon Watches Ulysse Nardin Vintage Watches Watch Buying Guides Watches & Cars Watches in Film & Television Watch Movements Watch Reviews over $500 Watch Reviews under $500 Zenith
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW