It’s been a long, long two years since Xetum had their last limited-edition model. As with their last LE model, they’ve opted to use their Tyndall model as the base for this new one. Even if you’re not intimately familiar with the brand, you’ve no doubt seen the Tyndall with its clean, lugless design. So, what’s different for this new version?
Articles | Xetum
Our friends at San Francisco-based Xetum after a few years have finally released their third watch model. Reviewing the new Xetum Kendrick I am filled with a bit of nostalgia as I recall back in around 2009 sitting with the brand’s founder over coffee looking at prototypes of the upcoming timepiece collection.
Congrats to Brett R. from New South Wales, Australia who was the winner of the Xetum Tyndall watch giveaway from January 2013 on aBlogtoWatch.
Just a couple of more days to enter for your chance to win a choice of California-designed Xetum Tyndall watch including the new PVD black model.
The first giveaway of 2013 is for a lovely Xetum timepiece. California-based watch brand Xetum continues to satisfy as they slowly dole out new options such as bracelets for their watches as well as this new PVD black-coated version of their famous Tyndall model.
This month California-based watch maker Xetum will release a PVD black cased version of their Tyndall watch. You can even get one in time for Halloween. The Tyndall is their flagship watch and comes in a 40mm wide steel case.
You have just a bit longer to enter for a chance to win a very slick Xetum Stinson watch. Enter here.
California-based Xetum watches have appealed to watch lovers both new and old with their fresh, modern designs and unpretentious style. The Stinson model comes in a 40mm wide steel case with a lugless style and cool hexagonal crown. Inside the watch is a Swiss ETA 2824-2 automatic movement and it is a matched to a […]
The popular California-based watch brand Xetum now has steel bracelets available for both their Tyndall and Stinson watch collections. Xetum has just now introduced a five-link brushed and polished steel bracelet that is 20mm wide and is available on all current Xetum watch models. I like the look of the bracelet as integrated into the […]
Young San Francisco based watch brand Xetum now has their first limited edition piece – and it starts selling today (February 15th, 2011). Limited to 100 pieces, this is modified version of the Tyndall model watch. For the limited edition Xetum changed a few things, and the result is pretty nice – as you can […]
Xetum gives us something new to look at – but it feels reassuringly familiar. This is part of the intent behind what Xetum calls “accessible modern design.” I’ve seen plenty of modern “art” and wondered to myself, “even though I don’t like this, should I?…
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Watch Winner Announced: Maurice Lacroix Pontos S Chronograph December 5, 2013
- SalonQP 2013: A Most Personal Exhibition Of Fine Watches, Remarkable Brands And Astoundingly Difficult Crafts December 5, 2013
- Are You A Time Lord? OWC Watch Honors Doctor Who December 4, 2013
- Tutima Patria Watch Hands-On December 4, 2013
- Stockinger Luxury Watch Winder Cabinets & BRABUS SV12 Safe December 3, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW