The Revolution Diver is an elegant and “tough-as-nails” dive watch that can seamlessly follow you from the beach to the boardroom. Its retro design is an homage to the bold dive watches of the 1960s. The domed sapphire crystal, gloss black dial, and raised indices filled with C3 Super-LumiNova make the Diver extremely easy to read, whether you are out at dinner or in the deep sea. The case is CNC milled from a single piece of 316 stainless steel. It has been tested and certified to be water-resistant up to 1,000 feet. Put simply, the Revolution Diver is made from exceptional parts, has an attention-grabbing design, and is available at an accessible price: starting at $349 USD on Indiegogo until July 14th.
DISCLAIMER: Revolution Watch is not related to Revolution Magazine in any way.
Inspired by the quality and passion put into some of the world’s best watches, Revolution set out to build a watch that didn’t break the bank, yet, would last decades. Wanting to create something that was not built from “off the shelf” catalog parts like many others, Revolution’s founders partnered with engineers and component manufacturers and over the course of 3 years, designed, tooled, prototyped, and manufactured every single part from scratch, aside from the precision automatic movement.
The CNC milled case is a point of pride for Revolution, being a CNC milled compressor case design that eliminates the need for a helium escape valve. The production process allows for a case that not only securely protects the movement from the elements, but has a crisp feeling that is seldom matched, and is peerless in the competitive sub-$1,000 landscape.
- Case: 316 Stainless Steel. 41mm in diameter, 14mm tall, lug width of 20mm. Screwed in back and double O-Ring crown gaskets for ultimate water resistance under adverse conditions. Water resistant to 300m
- Crown: Screwed down and signed
- Bracelet: 316L stainless steel shark mesh style bracelet with screwed links and signed diver’s clasp with safety, or a custom-made rubber strap with signed buckle
- Movement: Citizen/Miyota 9015 automatic. 28,800 bph. 42-Hour Power Reserve
- Dial: C3 Super-LumiNova applied to minute, hour, second hands plus indices, providing maximum legibility in less than ideal lighting conditions. Date indicator located at 4:30
- Crystal: Domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on the inside
- Bezel: 120-click ratcheted bezel with Luminous pip at 12
Revolution Watch Company was founded by Preston Turk and Walter Schofield in Boston, MA. The two have been fascinated by these tiny mechanical marvels that sit on your wrist since they were kids. Both residing in Boston, Preston and Walter met on WatchUSeek back in 2013 when Preston posted his initial design for the watch, and Walter provided feedback on it. That started a conversation which turned into a partnership to bring the watch to life. Throughout the creation of the Revolution Diver, the founders were driven by the vision to create a modern, reliable dive watch with vintage inspired aesthetics; something which one can appreciate day to day that also gives a nod to the past. revwatchco.com
Sponsored Posts are a form of advertising that allows sponsors to share useful news, messages, and offers to aBlogtoWatch readers in a way traditional display advertising is often not best suited to. All Sponsored Posts are subject to editorial guidelines with the intent that they offer readers useful news, promotions, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in Sponsored Posts are those of the advertiser and not necessarily those of aBlogtoWatch or its writers.