This week on aBlogtoWatch Weekly, Simon from Escapement24 rounds out the cast! It’s back to last week as Ariel is crowned the winner of another round of Guess the Seiko (Price), which evolves into a discussion on video games. Then, the gents chat about our recent Featured Article about the trademark troll that’s preventing brands big and small from using the term NATO (for just about everything). With an eye to the upcoming Dubai Watch Week, Rick then has a short chat with the Director General of the show, Hind Seddiqi. Things are wrapped up with a talk about new watches from Tudor (sort of) and Christopher Ward (that couldn’t be discussed for the show but is live now). Plus, Simon shares a true David and Goliath story: An Oris TT1 vs. a slate floor tile! Listen below or on the player of your choice.
- 2:40 Seiko Unveils Astron GPS Solar Resident Evil: Death Island Collaboration Limited Edition Watches
- 7:50 From the Comments: The NATO Trademark Troll Strikes Again
- 18:19 Rick chats with Hind Seddiqi, Director General of Dubai Watch Week
- 33:10Watch Review: Christopher Ward The Twelve Titanium Chronometer Watch
- 38:40 Hands-On Debut: Tudor x Rowing Blazers Black Bay Fifty-Eight Collaboration Watch