The first giveaway of 2013 is for a lovely Xetum timepiece. California-based watch brand Xetum continues to satisfy as they slowly dole out new options such as bracelets for their watches as well as this new PVD black-coated version of their famous Tyndall model. There is a aBlogtowatch Xetum Tyndall watch review for your reference here. The Tyndall watch is 40mm wide in steel with the available matte black PVD version. The lugless case design is endearing while the clean yet modern dial is very legible. Inside the Tyndall models is a Swiss ETA 2895-2 automatic movement. The giveaway winner has their choice of available Tyndall watch models. Retail price for the Xetum Tyndall watch is between $1,395 - $1,495. Enter for your chance to win below this month on aBlogtoWatch.
To Enter You Must:
1. Comment on this post below (on aBlogtoWatch.com, not Facebook or elsewhere you might see this article) before the giveaway is over with your valid e-mail address where required. In the body of your comment mention whether most of your watch buying in 2013 will be in brick and mortar retail stores or somewhere online.
2. Be a pal. If possible, Facebook like all or any of the following:
- Like aBlogtoWatch.com on Facebook
- Like Xetum Watches on Facebook
- Get exclusive e-mail updates from Xetum
Want aBlogtoRead.com articles automatically sent to you via e-mail? Sign up here:
3. Wait until the giveaway is over on January 31, 2013 for the winner to be chosen at random.
A couple of basic rules. You can only enter once. You must comment with a valid e-mail address where you can be reached. Your comment must be confirmed and approved. You must complete the objectives to be considered. You are responsible for providing your contact shipping information if you are chosen. Shipping restrictions to non US entrants may apply based on sponsor's policies. Giveaway watch selection based on sponsor's inventory and watch availability. All comments made after the end of the giveaway period will not be considered. If you are chosen as a winner you then have 24 hours to ensure receipt of your full shipping information or an alternative winner will be chosen. For the full terms and conditions, please click here.
Good luck, and thanks to Xetum Watches the sponsor of the Tyndall watch giveaway here at aBlogtoWatch.com!