This month, aBlogtoWatch’s monthly giveaway offers you the chance to win a Biatec Corsair CS pilot style watch with a Swiss Eterna automatic movement inside. Biatec is a young Slovakian watch company that recently had a chance to introduce Biatec watches on aBlogtoWatch. The Corsair pilot watch collection is based on the Vought F4U Corsair American fighter jet, and in addition to the classic pilot watch aesthetic, the automatic rotor visible through a sapphire crystal caseback features an eye-catching propeller design. The caseback window itself even features anti-reflective coating inside for a better view of the Eterna 3902A automatic Swiss movement. The Eterna 3902A operates at a modern 4Hz with a power reserve of approximately 65 hours, and is decorated with perlage, rhodium plating, and shot-blasting finishes. You can learn much more about the “revolutionary” Eterna 39 movements here.
While styled similarly to classic pilot watches, with the traditional numerals and large screw-down crown reminiscent of Zenith Big Pilot watches, for example, the Biatec Corsair’s steel case is a very wearable 40mm wide (the crown adds 4.2mm to that) and 12.8mm thick, with a lug-to-lug distance of 48mm. With a sapphire crystal front and back, fully lumed hands and indices, and 100m of water resistance, the Biatec Corsair CS offers solid specs, movement, and other features for a retail price of €1,150. The name’s “CS” refers to “center seconds” and, although the CS 05 pictured here with the blue dial is the brand’s most popular, the giveaway winner can choose any model from the Biatec Corsair catalog that includes different dial colors as well as versions with a small seconds sub-dial. Enter for a chance to win one by following the steps below.
To Enter You Must:
1. Comment on this post below (on aBlogtoWatch.com, not Facebook, or elsewhere you might see this article) before the giveaway is over with your valid e-mail address where required (if you’ve signed up for the commenting system before, your e-mail should already be in there). In the body of your comment, mention what features you would most enjoy on a pilot watch, be they complications, aesthetic features, or even associations with historical watches, planes, etc.
2. Be a pal. If possible, “like” or follow any or all of the following:
- Like aBlogtoWatch on Facebook
- Follow aBlogtoWatch on Instagram
- Like Biatec Watches on Facebook
- Follow Biatec Watches on Instagram
Want aBlogtoWatch articles automatically sent to you via e-mail? Sign up here:
3. Wait until the giveaway is over on October 31, 2018, for the winner to be chosen at random. A couple of basic rules. You can only enter once. You must comment with a valid e-mail address where you can be reached. Your comment must be confirmed and approved. You must complete the objectives to be considered. You are responsible for providing your contact shipping information if you are chosen. Shipping restrictions to non-US entrants may apply based on sponsor’s policies. Giveaway watch selection based on sponsor’s inventory and watch availability. All comments made after the end of the giveaway period will not be considered. If you are chosen as a winner, you then have 24 hours to ensure receipt of your full shipping information or an alternative winner will be chosen. For the full terms and conditions, please click here.
Good luck, and thanks to Biatec, sponsor of the Biatec Corsair CS watch giveaway here at aBlogtoWatch!