September 2023 is here at last, but while autumn weather and cooler temperatures begin to creep in, we’re eager to enjoy the last few days of summer sunshine. If you’re looking to keep a piece of summer going all year long, there’s arguably no better watch than a colorful diver, and aBlogtoWatch has joined forces with Trematic to deliver one entrant a retro-styled diver in a bright, oceanic summer colorway. One winner will receive this clean, stylish Trematic AC 14 dive watch in Marine Green, which combines classic ’50s-era diver cues with a showstopping vibrant color palette.
The Trematic AC 14’s 316L stainless steel case keeps the look of classic early dive watches alive, without directly referencing any one particular vintage model. At 39mm-wide and 12..mm-thick, the overall proportions are balanced and timeless, while elements like the broad curving lug chamfers and the minimalist engraved tungsten dive bezel insert give the AC 14 a uniquely streamlined feel. Like many classic dive watches, the screwdown pillbox crown has no extraneous guards for a simple, uncluttered look. This doesn’t mean the AC 14 isn’t capable, however, as the watch is rated for a dive-ready 200 meters of water resistance.
Trematic embellishes classic retro visual themes with richly modern texture and color for the AC 14’s dial. The brushed dauphine-and-arrow handset, along with the mix of applied indices and rounded Arabic hours numerals, are time-honored, versatile touches, but Trematic punches up this familiar style with the dial surface itself. Laid over a deep, grainy vertical ripple texture that evokes ocean waves, the Marine Green dial hue is vibrant and inviting, calling to mind the shimmering surfaces of warm shallow seas.
Inside the Trematic AC 14 beats the tried-and-true Sellita SW200-1 automatic movement. Offering both dependable rugged performance and superb ease of service, the SW200-1 provides a 41 hour power reserve at a 28,800 bph beat rate. Trematic completes the package with a classic solid-link H-link bracelet in 316L stainless steel. The Trematic AC 14 carries an MSRP of $1,395 USD.
To Enter You Must:
- Comment on this post below (on aBlogtoWatch.com, not Facebook, or elsewhere you might see this article) before the giveaway is over with your valid e-mail address where required. (If you’ve signed up for the commenting system before, your e-mail should already be in there.) For a chance to win, share in the comments what you would like to see next from the brand.
- Be a pal. If possible, “like” or follow any or all of the following:
- Like aBlogtoWatch on Facebook
- Follow aBlogtoWatch on Instagram
- Sign up for the aBlogtoWatch Newsletter
- Follow Trematic on Instagram
- Wait until the giveaway is over on September 30, 2023 for the winner to be chosen at random. A couple of basic rules. You can only enter once. You must comment with a valid e-mail address where you can be reached. Your comment must be confirmed and approved. You must complete the objectives to be considered. You are responsible for providing your contact shipping information if you are chosen. Shipping restrictions to non-U.S. entrants may apply, based on the sponsor’s policies. Giveaway watch selection based on sponsor’s inventory and watch availability. All comments made after the end of the giveaway period will not be considered. If you are chosen as a winner, you then have 24 hours to ensure receipt of your full shipping information or an alternative winner will be chosen. For the full terms and conditions, please click here.
Good luck, and thanks to Trematic, sponsor of the Trematic AC 14 watch giveaway on aBlogtoWatch!