How is it that we can love one unreasonably priced expensive watch while feeling something totally different for another? The unique emotions behind desiring the unnecessary comes into play as we discuss the HYT H2 watch as well as the Breva Genie 01. We also take a close look at the reader response to our recent Rolex Submariner watch review, as well as the pretty cool Antoine Martin Slow Runner and the Basis fitness watch.
You are here: Home > HourTime Show Watch Podcast Episode 133 – A Quintet of Time
HourTime Show Watch Podcast Episode 133 – A Quintet of Time
Share This Post
About Ariel AdamsOwner and Editor-In-Chief of aBlogtoWatch (formerly known as aBlogtoRead.com) - the world's largest and most popular wrist watch blog. Ariel Adams also regularly contributes to other important media such as Forbes, Departures, Centurion, Tech Crunch, and more. Follow me on Google+ Ariel Adams
About the Author
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- How The Rolex Submariner Watch Earned Its Place December 18, 2013
- Seiko Astron GPS Solar 2013 Watches Hands-On December 18, 2013
- Conversation With Jerome Lambert, New CEO Of Montblanc December 17, 2013
- Casio Improves Triple Sensor Technology In Pro Trek Collection Watches December 17, 2013
- Zenith Pilot Montre d’Aeronef Type 20 GMT 1903 Watch Celebrates The Wright Brothers December 17, 2013
Ask Us Anything Audemars Piguet BaselWorld BaselWorld 2013 Bell & Ross Breitling Cartier Casio Celebrities & Watches Ceramic Watches Chronograph Watches Citizen Dive Watches Giveaway GMT Watches Hands-On HourTime Show Hublot Inside the Manufacture Interviews IWC Jaeger LeCoultre Ladies' Watches Linde Werdelin MB&F Moon Phase Complication Watches Omega Patek Philippe Pilot Watches Rolex Sales & Auctions Seiko SIHH Space-Themed Watches TAG Heuer titanium Tourbillon Watches Ulysse Nardin Watch Buying Guides Watches & Cars Watches in Film & Television Watch Movements Watch Reviews over $500 Watch Reviews under $500 Zenith
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW