This month on aBlogtoWatch, you have a chance to win a beautiful and durable made-in-Germany Tutima M2 Seven Seas dive watch. Produced in Glashutte by Tutima, the M2 Seven Seas (aBlogtoWatch hands-on here) is a 44mm-wide diver in a titanium case with 500 meters of water-resistance. Designed with utility in mind, the Tutima M2 Seven Seas combines German “tool watch” sensibility, with masculine elegance. Inside the watch is a base Swiss caliber T 330 automatic day/date movement that is carefully modified and regulated in-house at the Tutima manufacture.
Tutima produces the M2 Seven Seas watch with either a black or matte blue dial, as well as on a matching titanium bracelet or a Kevlar fabric strap. The winner of this particular giveaway will have the option of a Tutima M2 Seven Seas watch with the blue or black dial on the sporty Kevlar strap to choose from. This is an excellent timepiece for sport watch lovers and it has a retail price of $1,900. For your chance to win, enter below.
To Enter You Must:
1. Comment on this post below (on aBlogtoWatch.com, not Facebook, or elsewhere you might see this article) before the giveaway is over with your valid e-mail address where required (if you’ve signed up for the commenting system before, your e-mail should already be in there). In the body of your comment, mention what most appeals to you about German “tool watches.”
2. “Like” or Follow the social media sites below to confirm your entry:
- Like aBlogtoWatch on Facebook
- “Circle” aBlogtoWatch on Google+
- Like Tutima on Facebook
- Follow Tutima on Instagram
Want aBlogtoWatch articles automatically sent to you via e-mail? Sign up here:
3. Wait until the giveaway is over on March 31, 2017, for the winner to be chosen at random. A couple of basic rules. You can only enter once. You must comment with a valid e-mail address where you can be reached. Your comment must be confirmed and approved. You must complete the objectives to be considered. You are responsible for providing your contact shipping information if you are chosen. Shipping restrictions to non-US entrants may apply based on sponsor’s policies. Giveaway watch selection based on sponsor’s inventory and watch availability. All comments made after the end of the giveaway period will not be considered. If you are chosen as a winner, you then have 24 hours to ensure receipt of your full shipping information or an alternative winner will be chosen. For the full terms and conditions, please click here.
Good luck, and thanks to Tutima Glashutte, the sponsor of the M2 Seven Seas watch giveaway here at aBlogtoWatch!