This week on aBlogtoWatch Weekly, David and Rick are joined by Ripley, who’s filling in for a waterlogged Ariel. After discussing some recent articles, it’s straight on to LVMH Watch Week 2024, then Roman returns to pose another question to the panel: What’s the most overused phrase in watch marketing? Things wrap up with another community session of Hit, Miss, Maybe! Listen below or on the player of your choice.
- Hands-On: Montblanc 1858 Unveiled Timekeeper Minerva Chronograph
- New Release: Bremont Argylle Limited-Edition Watch Collection
- Seven Fascinating Seiko Concept Watches At The Seiko ‘Incredibly Specialized Watch Exhibition’
- New Release: Hublot Big Bang Unico Green SAXEM Watch
- Hands-On: Vacheron Constantin Overseas Self-Winding 34.5mm
- New Release: TAG Heuer Carrera Date 36mm Plasma Diamant d’Avant-Garde