This week on the aBlogtoWatch Weekly podcast, the crew is back together as Rick makes his triumphant return! Things start off a bit different from usual, with a discussion of watch brands from Scotland (like anOrdain), Hungary (like Bexei), and the United States (too many to mention). Then it’s on to the biggest news of the last week if not of the year (TBD): Rolex buying Bucherer. There are some exciting new releases from Audemars Piguet and Grand Seiko to be discussed. Ariel then takes some time to talk about the passing of his friend and the owner of Maurice de Mauriac, Daniel Dreifuss. The gang wraps things up with another round of Hit, Miss, Maybe. Listen below or on the player of your choice.
- Rolex Buys Swiss Bucherer Watch Retailer Group. What Now?
- New Release: Audemars Piguet Royal Oak 1017 ALYX 9SM Matthew Williams Designer Watches
- New Release: Grand Seiko SBGJ275 And SBGM253 Caliber 9S 25th Anniversary Limited-Edition GMT Watches
- Daniel Dreifuss (1960-2023), Founder Of Zurich’s Maurice de Mauriac Watches And A Genius Of Elegant Solutions
- New Release: The Citizen AQ4103-16E Black Washi Paper Dial Limited-Edition Watch
- New Release: Christopher Ward The Twelve (36) Watch
- New Release: Maurice Lacroix Aikon Skeleton Urban Tribe Watch