This week on the aBlogtoWatch Weekly podcast, it’s just Rick and Ariel, as David is racing along the Autobahn towards an undisclosed location in Germany. Things get heady right off the bat as Ariel and Rick explore price increases and their effect on consumers and buying habits, including a new term for you to use. That discussion segues into the recent column on making a watch “special.” Then, it’s straight on to some new releases and recent reviews, including watches from Farer, Zenith, and Blancpain. Things wind down with another round of Hit, Miss, Maybe. Listen below or on the player of your choice.
- From The Comments: The Trials And Tribulations Of Making Watches ‘Special’
- New Release: Farer Chrono-Contempo Chronograph Watches
- New Release: Zenith Defy Extreme Carl Cox Limited-Edition Watch
- New Release: Blancpain Fifty Fathoms 70th Anniversary Act 3 Watch
- New Release: A. Lange & Söhne Lange 1 Perpetual Calendar Watch
- Hands-On: The Oris Big Crown ProPilot Altimeter Watch Climbs Higher
- Watch Review: Citizen CZ Smart Hybrid Display JX2005-55E