This week on aBlogtoWatch Weekly, it’s a full house as Ariel, David, and Rick hunker down for some more excellent watch talk with returning guest Sylvain Berneron. Sylvain gives his take on Watches and Wonders 2023 and then shares about his own watch project that he’s undertaking as a side project. Then the guys explore the expansion of color use in watches, with insider insight from Sylvain. Rick gets Ariel to talk about a Watches and Wonders 2023 debacle. The team wraps things up with chats about a handful of Franck Muller watches and the impressive work coming from Chinese brands and its implications for the Swiss watch industry. Plus, a teaser for next week’s Guess the Seiko Price! Listen below or on the player of your choice.
- 1:25 Sylvain’s take on Watches and Wonders 2023 and discusses the development of his own watch
- 10:22 Ariel’s Thoughts: The Wristwatch Dial Colors That Will Dominate In The Years To Come
- 24:10 Ariel dishes on a Watches and Wonders 2023 debacle…
- 32:50 5 Standout New Franck Muller Watches From WPHH 2023
- 38:10 Watch Review: Peacock Climber Tourbillon