December is here at last, and with the holidays around the corner, aBlogtoWatch is offering a massive holiday gift pack. One lucky community member will win this Junghans Max Bill Automatic and Max Bill Kleine Automatic watch pair, along with a luxurious Wolf Memento Mori Double Cub Watch Winder and Memento Mori Triple Watch Roll.
Carrying the same iconic minimal Bauhaus style penned by the legendary designer Max Bill in 1961, the Junghans Max Bill Automatic and Max Bill Kleine Automatic are timeless symbols of minimalist elegance. Sized at a compact 38mm and 34mm respectively, the delicately curved stainless steel cases serve to visually emphasize the dial and are coated with anthracite PVD for an elemental matte look. Both dials share the airy, minimalist mix of line markers and printed Arabic numerals that have come to define the Max Bill line, rendered in a clean black on matte white colorway. Powered by ETA based J800.1 automatic movements, these watches offer precise and reliable performance with a 38-hour power reserve and a 28,800 bph beat rate. Both pieces are finished with a clean stitchless calf leather strap in a cloudy gray.
In order to keep both of these watches running and well stored, we’re also including a pair of luxurious and playful offerings from Wolf. The Wolf Memento Mori Double Cub Watch Winder is a vibrant and distinctive reminder to enjoy life to the fullest while it lasts, as death eventually comes for everyone. To that end, this exquisitely finished winder is wrapped in rich lipstick red vegan leather and embroidered with an intricate skull motif. The skull theme continues inside the winder, as the hardware for both winding slots is fashioned into a grinning brushed chrome skull with red LED eyes, surrounded by a deep black ultra-suede lining. Beyond the dramatic look, the winder offers top-notch functionality, with both watch slots operating at a bidirectional 900 turns per day on a proprietary program featuring intermittent rotations, pauses, and sleep periods meant to mimic the natural winding action of an automatic watch on the wrist. Wolf also equips the Memento Mori Double Cub Watch Winder with its Watch Cuff system, designed to lock larger and heavier watches in position for a more secure fit. To complement this winder, the prize also includes a matching Wolf Memento Mori Triple Watch Roll. Featuring the same skull embroidery pattern and hardware as the winder, this vegan leather watch roll offers guarded storage on the go for three watches along with a concealed jewelry capsule for storing jewelry, rings, and other small valuables.
The Junghans Max Bill Automatic carries an MSRP of $1,195, while the Junghans Max Bill Kleine Automatic is priced at $1,095. The Wolf Memento Mori Double Cub Watch Winder and Wolf Memento Mori Triple Watch Roll are priced at $725 and $219, respectively. All included, this special aBlogtoWatch holiday giveaway prize package is valued at $3,234.
To Enter You Must:
- Comment on this post below (on aBlogtoWatch.com, not Facebook, or elsewhere you might see this article) before the giveaway is over with your valid e-mail address where required. (If you’ve signed up for the commenting system before, your e-mail should already be in there.) For a chance to win, share in the comments what your ultimate winter watch and winder pairing from Junghans and Wolf would be.
- Be a pal. If possible, “like” or follow any or all of the following:
- Like aBlogtoWatch on Facebook
- Follow aBlogtoWatch on Instagram
- Follow Junghans on Instagram
- Follow Wolf on Instagram
- Wait until the giveaway is over on December 31, 2020, for the winner to be chosen at random. A couple of basic rules. You can only enter once. You must comment with a valid e-mail address where you can be reached. Your comment must be confirmed and approved. You must complete the objectives to be considered. You are responsible for providing your contact shipping information if you are chosen. Shipping restrictions to non-U.S. entrants may apply, based on the sponsor’s policies. Giveaway watch selection based on sponsor’s inventory and watch availability. All comments made after the end of the giveaway period will not be considered. If you are chosen as a winner, you then have 24 hours to ensure receipt of your full shipping information or an alternative winner will be chosen. For the full terms and conditions, please click here.