March 2022 is upon us, and as springtime approaches once again it’s the perfect time to break out a classic convertible for a drive. Finding the right watch for a springtime weekend drive is no easy feat, but aBlogtoWatch is here to help with a stylishly understated sports watch from Frederique Constant featuring a ’50s British roadster flair. One lucky aBlogtoWatch community member will receive this limited edition Frederique Constant Vintage Rally Healey Automatic Small Seconds watch, which combines classic midcentury automotive cues with a tastefully restrained look and a handsome British racing green colorway.
The 40mm polished stainless steel case of the Frederique Constant Vintage Rally Healey Automatic Small Seconds is simple and classically handsome, with nuanced touches that give this design its own sporting personality. Although the tapering lugs and gear-toothed crown are sports watch staples, the softly rounded case sides and smooth rounded bezel give this familiar shape a more refined, dressier feel. Frederique Constant adorns the caseback with a clean engraving of the classic Austin-Healey 100S sports car, cementing this watch’s link with the storied Healey brand.
Frederique Constant blends automotive cues with dressy midcentury sensibilities for the dial of the Vintage Rally Healey Automatic Small Seconds. With a main dial in a rich matte British racing green and a bold white outer ring, the colorway is pure vintage sporting elegance, augmented by a judicious pop of red for the 9 o’clock seconds hand. The sharp alpha hands and applied mix of indices and Arabic numerals gives this design a touch of polished flash on the wrist as well.
Under the hood of the Frederique Constant Vintage Rally Healey Automatic Small Seconds beats the reliable FC-345 automatic movement. With stable performance including a 38 hour power reserve and a 28,800 bph beat rate, the FC-345 should keep this watch running smoothly no matter where the road takes you. To complete this vintage sporting style, Frederique Constant mounts the watch on a classic small hole rally strap in rich mahogany brown leather. Only 888 examples of the Frederique Constant Vintage Rally Healey Automatic Small Seconds will be made. MSRP for this watch currently stands at $1,895.
To Enter You Must:
- Comment on this post below (on aBlogtoWatch.com, not Facebook, or elsewhere you might see this article) before the giveaway is over with your valid e-mail address where required. (If you’ve signed up for the commenting system before, your e-mail should already be in there.) For a chance to win, share in the comments what you would like to see next from the brand.
- Be a pal. If possible, “like” or follow any or all of the following:
- Like aBlogtoWatch on Facebook
- Follow aBlogtoWatch on Instagram
- Follow Frederique Constant on Instagram
- Wait until the giveaway is over on March 31, 2022 for the winner to be chosen at random. A couple of basic rules. You can only enter once. You must comment with a valid e-mail address where you can be reached. Your comment must be confirmed and approved. You must complete the objectives to be considered. You are responsible for providing your contact shipping information if you are chosen. Shipping restrictions to non-U.S. entrants may apply, based on the sponsor’s policies. Giveaway watch selection based on sponsor’s inventory and watch availability. All comments made after the end of the giveaway period will not be considered. If you are chosen as a winner, you then have 24 hours to ensure receipt of your full shipping information or an alternative winner will be chosen. For the full terms and conditions, please click here.
Good luck, and thanks to Frederique Constant, sponsor of the Frederique Constant Vintage Rally Healey Automatic Small Seconds watch giveaway on aBlogtoWatch!