With November 2023 here at last and the days getting shorter (at least for us here in the Northern Hemisphere), it’s the perfect time to think about the changing relationship between day and night throughout the year. Few designs illustrate this concept better on the wrist than a 24-hour watch, and aBlogtoWatch is here to help with a crisp, contemporary 24-hour dial that combines clear legibility with reliable Swiss power. Our team has partnered with Vasco to offer one winning commenter this Vasco Nocturne Automatique, which delivers a classic 24-hour dial layout combined with clean minimalist aesthetics and impressive build quality.
The Vasco Nocturne Automatique’s stainless steel case is timelessly simple and handsomely finished. At 40mm wide, the case proportions are balanced and adaptable for a wide variety of wrists, and its domed sapphire crystal adds a luxe touch to the proceedings. The sharp, unchamfered tapering lugs and the smoothly sloping polished bezel give the Nocturne a versatile, adaptable look, riding the line between sporting and upscale style. Tightly packaged vertical case sides help to keep the watch feeling lean and compact on the wrist, as well. Vasco adds a sapphire display caseback to the Nocturne Automatique, allowing wearers a glimpse into the watch’s Swiss mechanical heart.
For the dial of the Nocturne Automatique, Vasco opts for a crisp, monochromatic look. Almost ethereally pared-back in its approach, this matte white dial offers a light, instrument-like printed inner scale, coupled to a sloping outer chapter ring containing the minutes scale. In between these two scales is an evocatively recessed hours ring, separated into black and white segments for daylight and night hours. The sharp, narrow paddle handset keeps the minimalist look intact, while a red-tipped needle seconds hand helps to give this restrained design a visual punch.
Vasco powers the Nocturne Automatique with the Soprod C125 automatic movement. Designed initially as a GMT movement, Vasco removes the C125’s 12-hour hand for a cleaner, more focused look. However, the C125’s reliable performance remains unchanged, including its 42 hour power reserve and smooth 28,800 bph beat rate. To complete the watch, Vasco fits the Nocturne Automatique with a classic black leather strap. The Vasco Nocturne Automatique carries an MSRP of $767 USD.
To Enter You Must:
- Comment on this post below (on aBlogtoWatch.com, not Facebook, or elsewhere you might see this article) before the giveaway is over with your valid e-mail address where required. (If you’ve signed up for the commenting system before, your e-mail should already be in there.) For a chance to win, share in the comments what you would like to see next from the brand.
- Be a pal. If possible, “like” or follow any or all of the following:
- Like aBlogtoWatch on Facebook
- Follow aBlogtoWatch on Instagram
- Sign up for the aBlogtoWatch Newsletter
- Follow Vasco on Instagram
- Wait until the giveaway is over on November 30, 2023 for the winner to be chosen at random. A couple of basic rules. You can only enter once. You must comment with a valid e-mail address where you can be reached. Your comment must be confirmed and approved. You must complete the objectives to be considered. You are responsible for providing your contact shipping information if you are chosen. Shipping restrictions to non-U.S. entrants may apply, based on the sponsor’s policies. Giveaway watch selection based on sponsor’s inventory and watch availability. All comments made after the end of the giveaway period will not be considered. If you are chosen as a winner, you then have 24 hours to ensure receipt of your full shipping information or an alternative winner will be chosen. For the full terms and conditions, please click here.
Good luck, and thanks to Vasco, sponsor of the Vasco Nocturne Automatique watch giveaway on aBlogtoWatch!