What do you get when you combine the simple task of winding a mechanical automatic watch with the sci-fi possibility of a 1990′s era virtual reality gyroscope harness? You get the Gyrowinder – which is the newest high-end “presentation” watch winder from German Dottling.
Topic | Döttling
We have now entered the world of designer watch winders. Did you ever think that your next watch winder would be inspired by a chair? Or perhaps high heels? Well these two are. German safe and watch winder maker Dottling has built a follow-up model to their famed Colosimo watch winder safe. I originally wrote […]
As useful as they are, people still don’t get super excited about watch winders. Well, perhaps most watch winders. The upper echelon of watch winders are incredibly impressive machines that do way more than merely keep your favorite automatic timepieces well-wound. A fun and stimulating example is the Hublot Safe produced by watch winder and […]
Feast your eyes on one of the sexiest watch winders ever created. I will write more about it later, but this is the new GrandCircle winder by Dottling in Germany. There will only be 20 ever made.The furniture includes 52 watch winders, a safe, a bar, a clock, a cigar humidor, and yes – stereo. […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- A. Lange & Söhne Grand Lange 1 Moon Phase Watch For 2014 Hands-On December 7, 2013
- Garmin D2 Pilot Watch December 6, 2013
- BEST FROM: aBlogtoWatch & Friends December 6, 2013 December 6, 2013
- Citizen Women’s World Time A-T Watch Review: Good Enough For A Man? December 6, 2013
- Watch Winner Announced: Maurice Lacroix Pontos S Chronograph December 5, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW