This week on aBlogtoWatch Weekly, Ariel, David, and Rick are back at it again for more scintillating horological discourse. First up, Ariel takes on customs declarations in the wake of Conan/The Terminator/Former California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger getting stopped at the airport. Then it’s on to a new type of collaboration in which a brand develops an entirely new model line, and a discussion of Omega’s questionable product strategy. Things wrap up with THREE games: Guess the Price of the Seiko, Disappearing Brands, and Hit, Miss, Maybe! Listen below or on the player of your choice.
- Arnie Pays €35,000 Fine To Gets His Impounded AP Watch Back Then Sells It For €270,00 | WatchPro
- Watch Review: Nodus Canyon By The Smoking Tire’s Matt Farah
- New Release: Omega Speedmaster Dark Side Of The Moon Apollo 8 Watch Updated For 2024
- New Release: Seiko Prospex ‘The Black Series’ SRPK43 And SSC923 Watches
- Hands-On: Cartier Pasha Chronograph 41mm Blue-Green Dial Watch
- Hands-On: Montblanc 1858 Geosphere Chronograph 0 Oxygen The 8000 Limited-Edition Watch