This week on aBlogtoWatch Weekly, Ariel has abandoned his compatriots once again, and once again, Ripley joins the show! Things get started with a discussion of David’s recent column on brands’ changing marketing priorities. Then it’s on to Roman in the Gloamin,’ where the two talk about what watch they’d take from one company and give to another to take over. Then, are Rolexes boring? Finally, a few new releases and another community round of Hit, Miss, Maybe. Listen below or on the player of your choice.
- Grinding Gears: I Wish Major Brands Would Return To Promoting Watchmaking Values
- Wait A Minute! Rolex Watches Are Boring (And Maybe That’s OK)
- New Release: Hublot Classic Fusion Tourbillon Orlinski Yellow Magic And Sky Blue Watchess
- New Release: Grand Seiko Snowflake SBGX355 And STGF385 Watches
- New Release: Hamilton Ventura “Blue Suede Shoes” Quartz Watches
- Hands-On: Panerai Radiomir Annual Calendar Goldtech Watch