This week on aBlogtoWatch Weekly, Ariel, David, and Rick sit down, mic up, and give you another captivating hour of watch talk. There’s a new Swifty Fathoms and everyone seems completely over it; this leads to a discussion of pricing, which itself segues nicely into a chat about gold watches. Naturally, the next topic is bronze watches and everyone is wondering, “Why?” After touching on some recent reviews, the crew welcomes Ripley and a few readers for a round of Hit, Miss, Maybe. Listen below or on the player of your choice.
- New Release: Blancpain x Swatch Scuba Fifty Fathoms Ocean Of Storms Watch
- New Release: The Longines Master Collection GMT Watches In 18k Gold
- New Release: Oris Big Crown Pointer Date Father Time Limited Edition Watch
- Watch Review: Frederique Constant Highlife Worldtimer X Ace Jewelers Amsterdam Limited Edition
- Hands-On: Armin Strom Mirrored Force Resonance Manufacture Edition Green Watch
- Seiko SBWA001 – Seiko’s 1st Spring Drive | Reddit
- Biver Carillon Tourbillon for Bucherer | Instagram