This week on the aBlogtoWatch Weekly podcast, Ariel is still wobbly after an event on The Queen Mary in LA and is joined by landlubbers Rick and David. Ariel kicks things off by sharing about the recent Longines x ABTW event on the massive ocean liner the Queen Mary. David’s newfound distaste for thick watches turns into a much larger discussion of why brands aren’t trying harder to make more wearable watches. Ariel has written a Top Ten article (!) about the bestselling luxury watches on eBay, which generates plenty of conversation. Then, it’s on to new releases, new reviews, and Hit, Miss, Maybe. Listen below or on the player of your choice.
- Grinding Gears: I Guess I Hate Thick Watches Now
- Trends: The Top 10 Luxury Watches Sold On eBay In The First Half Of 2023
- Hands-On: Carl F. Bucherer’s ‘Practical’ Manero Minute Repeater Symphony Watch
- New Release: Rowing Blazers x Bamford x TAG Heuer Carrera Watch
- New Release: Garmin MARQ Carbon Luxury Smartwatch Collection
- Hands-On: The Bi-Retrograde Reservoir Airfight Chronograph Watch
- New Release: Breguet Marine Tourbillon 5577 Watch