This week on aBlogtoWatch Weekly, Rick, Ariel, and David are at it again. They dive right into Ariel’s recent conversation with author Brendan Cunningham with a discussion on Rolex’s business model and marketing. Then Rick shares some updates about Rolex CPO and eBay’s expansion to new watches. And did you know that Casio finally delivered a real fitness watch? It did, and everyone’s got an opinion. Plus, questioning what Montblanc is doing with Minerva, Star Wars watches, and Cartier comes at us with randomly limited beautiful watches. Listen below or on the player of your choice.
- 2:20 SUPERLATIVE: A Look Into The Rolex Marketing Machine, With Author Brendan Cunningham
- 12:41 Rolex CPO program expands as eBay gets into new watches
- 27:33 Casio Introduces The G-Shock Move DWH5600 Fitness Tracker Watch
- 36:40 Hands-On: Montblanc 1858 ‘Unveiled Secret’ Minerva Monopusher Chronograph Watch
- 44:44 Hands-On: Kross Studio Boba Fett Tourbillon & Star Wars Collectibles
- 51:39 Hands-On: Cartier Privé Tank Normale Watch In Full Gold