San Diego Comic-Con 2023 is right around the corner, and as fans around the world eagerly await the start of this legendary hub for pop culture news and fandom, Citizen is excited to announce it will be displaying at the show, for the first time, with an epic booth inspired by its Star Wars™ watch collection within the Lucasfilm Pavilion. To celebrate its new presence at this massive event, Citizen has teamed up with aBlogtoWatch to gift one lucky winner a unique Star Wars prize package, including four new Star Wars-inspired Ana-Digi watches as well as the unique Star Wars x Citizen Limited Edition SDCC Exclusive Rebel Pilot watch. With a variety of epic styles inspired by some of the most iconic characters and galactic adventures in the Star Wars series, this is sure to be the ultimate collection for any fan of both the franchise and horology.
Running from July 20 to July 23, 2023, Citizen’s presence at San Diego Comic-Con 2023 is a celebration of its epic joining of forces with the Star Wars franchise on a thrilling collection of timepieces. As the only Disney Alliance partner in the famed Lucasfilm Pavilion, Citizen will be showcasing a bevy of new-for-2023 Star Wars character-themed timepieces, including four all-new Citizen Star Wars Ana-Digi designs as well as five new watches and two collectibles available exclusively at San Diego Comic-Con 2023. Other planned festivities include a custom collectible “Duel” enamel pin depicting Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader locked in lightsaber combat as a free gift with every purchase on Citizen’s website from July 14 to July 31, 2023, along with a limited-time 25 percent off promotion. In addition, Citizen will be hosting a behind-the-scenes livestream of its epic San Diego Comic-Con 2023 booth alongside a high-profile influencer during the event, and an iconic comic book-style ad celebrating Citizen’s new Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader styles, which will be featured in an upcoming Marvel comic book.
One giveaway participant will walk away with an extensive collection of these new Star Wars-inspired Citizen timepieces, including a quartet of retro-cool Ana-Digi models as well as a rare exclusive three-hander available nowhere else outside of Citizen’s booth at San Diego Comic-Con 2023. Measuring in at 33.4mm-wide by 45.4mm-long, the stainless steel cases of these Citizen Star Wars Ana-Digi models channel the angular cool of a classic ‘80s Citizen reference (and offer a solid 50 meters of water resistance) but feature four striking new colorways and graphic packages inspired by the heroes of the original Star Wars film trilogy.
Whether it’s the gleaming bare steel, white, and blue of the Citizen Star Wars R2-D2 Ana-Digi, the brilliant gold tone of the Citizen Star Wars C-3PO Ana-Digi, the gray ion plate, deep red, and off-white of the heroic Citizen Star Wars Rebel Pilot Ana-Digi, or the black ion plate, complex grays, and reds of the Citizen Star Wars Millennium Falcon Ana-Digi, each of these models are packed with a galaxy’s worth of complications. These include a second time zone function, a temperature display in degrees Celsius, a perpetual calendar, a 1/1000-second chronograph, and a programmable alarm. The in-house 8989 quartz movement inside each of these Ana-Digi models makes all this impressive functionality possible, while also delivering an excellent +15/15 seconds per month in accuracy.
In addition, the winner will receive the rare Citizen Star Wars Limited Edition SDCC Exclusive Rebel Pilot watch. This 43mm-wide stainless steel model offers a classically athletic look, with broad tapering lugs, prominent crown guards, and a sloping smooth bezel. The dial of this new model blends intriguing texture with boldly sporting touches. A vertically ridged black main dial surface gives way to wide, swoopy applied Arabic numerals, flanked by clean rectangular applied indices and a sharply pointed paddle handset. It’s the center of the dial that steals the show, however, with a crisp, detailed graphic depicting the classic helmet used by pilots of the Rebel Alliance alongside a nose-on view of the fan-favorite X-Wing starfighter. Thanks to its rugged and reliable in-house light-powered Eco-Drive technology, the Star Wars Limited Edition SDCC Exclusive Rebel Pilot will never need a battery. To complete the design, Citizen pairs the watch with a cleanly sporty brushed three-link bracelet in stainless steel. Citizen prices the Star Wars R2-D2 Ana-Digi, Star Wars C-3PO Ana-Digi, Star Wars Rebel Pilot Ana-Digi, Star Wars Millennium Falcon Ana-Digi, and the Star Wars Limited Edition SDCC Exclusive Rebel Pilot at $450 USD, $495 USD, $450 USD, $475 USD, and $325 USD respectively, for a total prize value of $2,195 USD.
To Enter You Must:
- Comment on this post below (on aBlogtoWatch.com, not Facebook, or elsewhere you might see this article) before the giveaway is over with your valid e-mail address where required. (If you’ve signed up for the commenting system before, your e-mail should already be in there.) For a chance to win, share in the comments what Star Wars-themed design you would like to see next from the brand.
- You must “like” or follow any or all of the following:
- Like aBlogtoWatch on Facebook
- Follow aBlogtoWatch on Instagram
- Sign up for the aBlogtoWatch Newsletter
- Sign up to receive special offers and news from Citizen on their Disney collection and events
- Follow Citizen Watch US on Instagram
- Like Citizen Watch US on Facebook
- Follow Citizen Watch US on Twitter
- Tune-in to Instagram Live @CitizenWatchUS on Friday July 21st at 12pm PT / 3pm ET to go behind-the-scenes from on the ground at San Diego Comic Con and discover Citizen’s Star Wars booth within the Lucasfilm Pavilion
- Wait until the giveaway is over on August 14, 2023 for the winner to be chosen at random. A couple of basic rules. You can only enter once. You must comment with a valid e-mail address where you can be reached. Your comment must be confirmed and approved. You must complete the objectives to be considered. You are responsible for providing your contact shipping information if you are chosen. Shipping restrictions to non-U.S. entrants may apply, based on the sponsor’s policies. Giveaway watch selection based on sponsor’s inventory and watch availability. All comments made after the end of the giveaway period will not be considered. If you are chosen as a winner, you then have 24 hours to ensure receipt of your full shipping information or an alternative winner will be chosen. For the full terms and conditions, please click here.
Good luck, and thanks to Citizen, sponsor of the Citizen San Diego Comic-Con 2023 Star Wars watch giveaway on aBlogtoWatch!