At Baselworld 2015, Maurice Lacroix updated the Pontos S Chronograph watch collection with new rubber strap options. At 43mm in steel, the Maurice Lacroix Pontos S Chronograph (hands-on here) is the brand’s signature modern sport watch suitable for daily wear and adventure. Water-resistant to 200 meters, the Maurice Lacroix Pontos S Chronograph also has a unique internal rotating bezel system that is operated with a feature on the upper chronograph pusher.
The Maurice Lacroix Pontos S Chronograph is offered with color accent styles, and the winner of this month’s aBlogtoWatch giveaway will be able to choose any version of the Maurice Lacroix Pontos S Chronograph that comes on the color-coordinated rubber strap. Inside the watch is a Swiss ETA Valjoux 7750 automatic movement and the retail price is $3,900. Enter below for a chance to win one this month on aBlogtoWatch.
To Enter You Must:
1. Comment on this post below (on aBlogtoWatch.com, not Facebook, or elsewhere you might see this article) before the giveaway is over with your valid e-mail address where required (if you’ve signed up for the commenting system before, your e-mail should already be in there). In the body of your comment, mention your favorite dive or sports watch that you can wear with a suit.
2. Be a pal. If possible, follow all or any of the following:
- Like aBlogtoWatch on Facebook
- “Circle” aBlogtoWatch on Google+
- Like Maurice Lacroix watches on Facebook
Want aBlogtoWatch articles automatically sent to you via e-mail? Sign up here:
3. Wait until the giveaway is over on November 30, 2015 for the winner to be chosen at random. A couple of basic rules. You can only enter once. You must comment with a valid e-mail address where you can be reached. Your comment must be confirmed and approved. You must complete the objectives to be considered. You are responsible for providing your contact shipping information if you are chosen. Shipping restrictions to non-US entrants may apply based on sponsor’s policies. Giveaway watch selection based on sponsor’s inventory and watch availability. All comments made after the end of the giveaway period will not be considered. If you are chosen as a winner, you then have 24 hours to ensure receipt of your full shipping information or an alternative winner will be chosen. For the full terms and conditions, please click here.
Good luck, and thanks to Maurice Lacroix, the sponsor of the Pontos S Chronograph watch giveaway here at aBlogtoWatch!